Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Scriptcards Weird output to chat that I don't understand. Help, please

Edited 1708246953
I have done this small script to see ac and defensive abilities. On one account the output is correct, but using a different account it looks like the screenshot below. !scriptcard {{   --#hideTitleCard|hide   --#whisper|gm   --#emotestate|0     --*|[f22][c][b]RK und Verteidigungsfähigkeiten[/b][/c][/f]   --#targetToken|@{target|token_id}     --*RK|[*T:ac]   --*RK FF|[*T:ac_flatfooted]   --*RK Berührung|[*T:ac_touch]   --*Schadensreduktion|[*T:npc_dr]   --*Verteidigungsfähigkeiten|[*T:defensive_abilities]   --*Immunitäten|[*T:immune]   --*Widerstand|[*T:resist]   --*Schwäche|[*T:weaknesses] }} Any ideas why ScriptCards shows the last 3 differently?
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Hmm, not sure why this would matter but I wonder if somehow the "+2" string in the defensive_abilities attribute might be confusing the script? Or if there are some other characters in that attribute that were not printed but messing up the html. What happens if you remove the  Verteidigungsfähigkeiten  line, or move it to the end? Is "channel resistance +2" the entire contents of that attribute on that sheet?
the +2 confuses the script. thx
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Weird. I am able to use --* to gm whisper an attribute containing "something +2" in my test game without it breaking subsequent whisper lines.  What version of SC are you using? I have 2.6.2c installed.
I'm using 2.6.2c also.
It's weird. now it works.