Hello, you can call me Diva! I am looking for a game that I can play between 4 to 8 CST, though some days might be unavailable, we can talk about it if your interested. 1) So why would I want you as a player? Good question!  I am a player who is hyper-fanatic about both the lore and the story!  I am someone who digs deep into things to try to learn as much as possible and I prefer to make character connected to your world.  I also can be very helpful, as I have long lists of not only music I can share but also map files.  I also know photoshop quite well and can customize my own portraits. 2) What type of games are you interested in then? Another great question!  I play many types of games but my main love is sandbox, especially in the homebrew variant.  I am in love with games the DM makes, not anything like modules and honestly I prefer to play them over anything else.  It is because a DM making their own game has as much passion for it as I would trying to learn it, so I prefer complete homebrew.  The reason why I prefer 5E?  Simplicity.  I am not wanting to spend my days looking up strats and builds, i'm a roleplayer first and foremost and the most people play it anyways.  That doesn't mean i'm not interested in trying other systems, but i've dealt with things like Shadowrun already. I will make a note here, I play these things for fun, i'm not interested in paid games. 3) Ok, well what kind of player are you then? Hm.. an interesting question.  I already told you I was a fanatic but have I told you I actually haven't missed a game yet?  Even when I was sick I actually never missed a game.  I am the kind of player who would probably ask 100 questions about the lore and the world and depending on the setting I can create many different characters.  I like to play things that are challenging and I like worlds with limitations on them, especially if your forced to play things a certain way due to the lore of the setting.  I find that many settings where races are very similar can be far too generic for my taste unless the writer is very good. I personally voice every character I play and I love playing tropes.  I also customize all my portraits and if I like you I will invite others as fanatic as me into the fold. 4) What kinds of settings are you interested in? Well, dangerous ones.  I prefer settings with heavy conflict and many problems and also mysteries.  I want to go out and do things, not sit at an inn for hours waiting for session to end because there is nothing really to do.  I like going for hooks and I even make characters that are part of hooks.