This is a complete rework of my old script "Calendar DND" and has the same features but with cleaner code. Installation You can install the Script by going to your  Game > Settings > Mod (API) Scripts  and searching for  Faerûn Calendar  in the dropdown menu. Alternatively, you can add it manually, by copying the Code from my GitHub Repository (Link in Bio). Support If you discover any Issues with the Script, please either open an Issue in my Repo or post it on my Discord (Link in Bio). Edit: Any issues posted in this thread will likely not be addressed. GM Commands All options with  --  follow the main command (prefix:  ! ). All commands can be issued through the menus. !cal  Opens the Calendar Menu.   --setday --{Number}  Sets the current day to the number you insert.   --setmonth --{Number}  Sets the current month to the number you insert.   --setyear --{Number}  Sets the current year to the number you insert.   --settime --hour --{Number} --minute --{Number}  Sets the current time to the numbers you insert.   --advance --{Number} --{Type}  Advances the time by the number and type you insert.      Valid Types:  Short Rest ,  Long Rest ,  Minute ,  Hour ,  Day ,  Week ,  Month ,  Year   --show  Displays the Calendar to the Players.   --reset  Resets the Calendar to the Default Values.   --weather  Randomizes the Weather.     --toggle  Toggles the Weather Display.   --moon  Resets the Moon Phase.     --phase --{Name/Number}  Sets the Moon Phase to the number/name you insert.     --toggle  Toggles the Moon Display. !month --{Name/Number} --{Name}  Renames a Month you insert to the name you insert. !alarm  Opens the Alarm Menu.   --{Number}  Opens the Alarm Menu for the Alarm you insert.     --settitle --{Title}  Sets the Title of the Alarm.     --setdate --{Date}  Sets the Date of the Alarm. (Format:  DD.MM.YYYY )     --settime --{Time}  Sets the Time of the Alarm. (Format:  HH:MM  [24h])     --setmessage --{Message}  Sets the Message of the Alarm.   --new  Opens the Alarm Creator.     --title --{Text}  Sets the Title of the Alarm using the Text you insert.     --date --{Date}  Sets the Date of the Alarm using the Date you insert. (Format:  DD.MM.YYYY )     --time --{Time}  Sets the Time of the Alarm using the Time you insert. (Format:  HH:MM  [24h])     --message --{Text}  Sets the Message of the Alarm using the Text you insert.     --delete --{Number}  Deletes the Alarm you insert.     --reset  Resets the Alarms to the Default Values. Player Commands !cal  Displays the current Calendar.