Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to create a button for repeating attacks Pathfinder 1e official roll20 sheet

I want to code a macro that shows all possible attacks of a character to just click on the one desired. It's all about the part that I've markd blue below. Is there anybody out there who can give me some advice on that topic? I think it is quit simple but I can`t figure it out. Thx in advance

Edited 1711138275
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Drag and drop sheet rolls to your macro bar(bottom of the sheet/vtt).  Click the macrobar button to execute the roll, then use the UP arrow in the chat input window to see the info of the last command sent to chat.  Use that info in your custom macros to do the same either calling the roll directly or making a chat menu .

Edited 1711132622
Mark G.
KS Backer
What I have done is to create my own macro templates. I add a macro to the PC sheet and copy the following template into it for melee attacks with that weapon:  /emas @{selected|token_name} attacks @{target|Opponent|token_name} [[1d20cs>19+#  +?{Flanking|No, 0|Yes, 2} [Flanking]  +?{Higher Ground|No, 0|Yes, 1} [Higher Ground]  +(?{Charging?|No, 0|Yes, 1}*2) [Charging]  +(?{Secondary natural attack?|No, 0|Yes, -5}) [Secondary Attack]  +?{Iterative|First, 0|Second, -5|Third, -10|Fourth, -15} [Iterative]  +?{Power Attack?|No, 0|Yes, (-1*(floor(@{selected|bab}/4)+1))} [Power Attack]  +?{Attacker Combat Expertise?|No, 0|Yes, (-1*(floor(@{selected|bab}/4)+1))} [Combat Expertise] +?{Bane Weapoon Attack|No, 0|Yes, 2} [Bane Weapon]  +?{Other Attack Modifier?|0}  ]]  vs AC @{target|Opponent|ac} (@{target|Opponent|ac_flatfooted} FF) +(?{Target AC Modifier|0} [Other AC Modifier])  for [[base  +?{Power Attack Damage?|No, 0|Yes,(2*(floor(@{selected|bab}/4)+1))} [Power Attack Damage]  +?{Vital Strike?|None, 0|Base,base|Improved,2xbase|Greater,3xbase} [Vital Strike]  +?{Bane Weapon Damage?|No, 0|Yes, [[2d6]]+2} [Bane Weapon]  +?{Other Damage Modifier?|0} [Other Damage Modifier] ]] piercing damage **crit**:  [[1d20cs>19+#  +?{Flanking|No, 0|Yes, 2} [Flanking]  +?{Higher Ground|No, 0|Yes, 1} [Higher Ground]  +(?{Charging?|No, 0|Yes, 1}*2) [Charging]  +(?{Secondary natural attack?|No, 0|Yes, -5}) [Secondary Attack]  +?{Iterative|First, 0|Second, -5|Third, -10|Fourth, -15} [Iterative]  +?{Power Attack?|No, 0|Yes, (-1*(floor(@{selected|bab}/4)+1))} [Power Attack]  +?{Attacker Combat Expertise?|No, 0|Yes, (-1*(floor(@{selected|bab}/4)+1))} [Combat Expertise] +?{Bane Weapoon Attack|No, 0|Yes, 2} [Bane Weapon]  +?{Other Attack Modifier?|0}  ]]  vs AC @{target|Opponent|ac} (@{target|Opponent|ac_flatfooted} FF) +(?{Target AC Modifier|0} [Other AC Modifier])  for [[base  +?{Power Attack Damage?|No, 0|Yes,(2*(floor(@{selected|bab}/4)+1))} [Power Attack Damage]  +?{Other Damage Modifier?|0} [Other Damage Modifier] ]] piercing damage All line-breaks must be removed; it is broken out here for ease of editing.  It handles most cases, but not all (for example. two-handed power attack damage is not included).  I use a second for ranged weapons with a different mix of options (point-blank instead of higher ground, Deadly Aim instead of Power Attack, etc.)  The macros are marked as "Token Actions". When a token is selected, these attacks appear as buttons on the token action bar. You must select a token, and you will be prompted to pick a target when you use it.  I do not use the default templates, but you can modify the command to do so.  Also, using the input prompts ( ?{}) means you will see a series of pop-up boxes... I like it this way, but others may find it annoying.  It is also worth noting that I do this as GM for NPCs; PCs may not have the visibility to pull the AC values from the target, so you may need to modify it for that purpose. 
I think what you are looking for is a Pathfinder version of a Universal Chat Menu . It should absolutely be possible - you'd just need to replace the repeating attack code with whatever the Pathfinder sheet uses. Example from the D&D 5E by Roll20 sheet: [@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_name} ](~@{selected|character_name}|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action" style="display:none; display: block@{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_name|max};) The '_npcaction', '_name', and ' _npc_action'  portions are specific to the D&D 5E by Roll20 sheet.  From looking at the Pathfinder sheet wiki  (assuming that's the correct sheet), it looks like it may  be this (I'm not sure what the reference is for the name of the repeating attack): [@{selected|repeating_attacks_$0_name} ](~@{selected|character_name}|repeating_attacks_$0_fullattack" style="display:none; display: block@{selected|repeating_attacks_$0_name|max};)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
GiGs has [Script] Pathfinder Actions Chat Menu generator that should work as well.
thx. I will give all our solutions a try.