I'm back to DnD and that means my macros were in need of update! Also we got few contributors now, very nice, big thanks to 3 people that helped with it a bit :) Old thread :) Features: How-To-Use and How-To-Add-More-Spells guide 160 240 &nbsp; 260 &nbsp;320 spells/maneuvers Skillcheck macro, that asks what skill, and how many times you want to roll it, from 1 to 5. 8 different variants of the macro Attributes and Abilities, Only Attributes and Only Abilities macros, each in 2 variants Neat macro to sum up all your ranks in skills, so you can check if you didn't miss any points Sheet where you can submit your spell macro (only accepted if made with the template provided there) Common conditions with copy-paste potential into turn order There shouldn't be any mistakes, but we're all humans, so if you find any, just comment it. The link also give everyone "Edit" privileges, but all first 3 sheets are locked to be edited by me only, so you still can put your stuff in "Submissions for Spell Macros" Link:&nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XXyihH6eviQ7JsVEnBoZrDHVwi6R5mt6nftsR1Mkc58/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XXyihH6eviQ7JsVEnBoZrDHVwi6R5mt6nftsR1Mkc58/edit?usp=sharing</a> Spells Each spell macro is made in neat template with all the information. Spell macros also calculate and roll all the variables, such as spell res, distance, damage and anything else. Common Conditions Running combat with a lot of conditions or buffs or whatsoever? commonConditions macro packs a bunch of, well, common conditions, on top with few spells. Can be run only by DM ('cuz of /desc command), and conditions can be neatly copypasted into turn order with decrementing value, so it counts down itself, when it will run out. Tip: instead of scrolling and looking for condition in dropdown box, just start typing it. If you need "Haste", just start typing "Has" and it will move to "Haste". Attributes and Abilities Macro, Skills Macro Macro that lets you roll Skills, Abilities or Saves, 1 to 5 times in same macro. To find your skill faster, use same trick as described above. Don't scroll looking for "Hide", just start typing "Hide". Also use arrows. Arrows are amazing. Important note:&nbsp; in "note" fields do not put any of the following symbols, as they&nbsp; will &nbsp;break the macros:&nbsp; , | &nbsp;{ }