Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

The Jumpgate Beta for Pro Users Has Arrived!

I also don't miss the scrollbars at all (not sure I'd even realised they were gone). However, one of my players has missed them - probably because they are playing on a laptop with only a touchpad and either unable or unwilling to do multi-touch zoom/drag or whatever. I think what's easy for me (right-click dragging with my mouse) would be a bit more tricky with a touchpad with no physical buttons.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
This reminds me of a bug that surfaced the last time Roll20 redid the lighting system. The current vision or explorer mode would pick up a different map if someone was on a different page. Does that light pattern match one of your other maps? Julia S. said: I've used polygon for all the walls. TheMarkus1204 said: Did you use the Polygon Tool for all the lines? The Lines for that round wall seem to be drawn freehand... Julia S. said: While I was test-running the dungeon in the player mode, I've noticed the lighting bug again. Part of the map beyond the walls opened to me randomly while I was moving (in a pretty weird pattern also) And it's all walls in GM lighting layer, needless to say:
Hello all, I have looked through the forum and may have missed it so apologies if I have.  Loving the beta so far, a few kinks you are ironing out, here is another i'm afraid: Apple M2 Max with 32gb using Chrome  Version 123.0.6312.123  memory usage is through the roof.  Sitting on a map with maybe 15 tokens and it is running at 1.3gb whilst the same map in roll20 is 339mb.  Performance is fine though for now. When I have other players the highest I have hit is 4.5gb for the page and I then have some issues whereby I can't pan.  A refresh sorts it. Battery is really hit hard too.  Full charge is gone in 2 hours with Zoom running but on legacy I have 60% after the same time. 
Ari M. said: So, I just migrated a campaign over to Jumpgate this evening, and I'm seeing several problems just trying to get things set up. 1) The size of the map page and the size of the map image don't correspond, even though they're both set to the exact same dimensions. The map hangs way off the edge of the page/hex grid on the right, while parts of the blank page are visible protruding from beneath the map image on the bottom. I've triple-checked the dimensions, and they match. No idea what's going on here. I'm uploading a screen grab so you can see what I'm talking about. (I recognize the above is an exceedingly large map, but it worked fine prior to the Jumpgate migration, and the system is doing the same thing to me on some smaller maps.) 2) Token tool tips aren't showing up on hovering over the icon when I'm signed in as a player. 3) Several characters randomly jumped from the sub-folders they were in back to the main journal page. 4) Some pieces of art have changed tone/darkness in the changeover. Just to amplify on and provide more data on the map problem that Ari M. reported on last week.  I took some screenshots from the original vs. the ported campaign.  The original map: and the original page settings vs. the same map page ported into Jumpgate (note that I intentionally left the "Apply Dominant Color" box unchecked to make it clear where the background map object actually ends).: The fun part is that the reported size of the background map object (as reported by the Advanced/Set Dimensions dialog) is identical with the page size (3520X2112) in both the original and Jumpgated campaigns.  One potential clue might also be gleaned from the colored circles, which only appear on the GM layer (they mark territories which the players are not intended to be aware of).  It is interesting to note that they, too, seem to maintain the same scaling relationship with the background map object between the two campaign objects.  Also of note is that the map scale does more or less correspond to the 1 mi/hex in the original map, but is definitely off in the Jumpgated map.
For me, copying 2 games to try this was even worse.  Old versions the GPU would sit around 80-85% GPU.  Jumpgate games were 95-100% GPU.  As a result I didn't even try running the games in Jumpgate, immediately deleted the copies and went back to the originals. Running Win 11, Chrome, 24GB RAM (I know that's a weird number), i7-8565U CPU with integrated Intel UHD 620.
Numerous bugs:  Fog of war just disappears on maps(while switching between them). This is very bad for obvious reasons. Token blue red green buttons will randomly stop appearing(requires a refresh of the page). Simple macros for players(init etc..) will randomly stop appearing requiring a refresh.
Missed this: pinging just stops working after a few rounds. Have to fight click and focus ping from menu.
The token numbers don't work anymore. My group uses this to track DoT turns remaining, stacks and such.
Not sure if these are already reported --- a lot going on in this thread. But: Tooltips aren't displaying for players (reguardless of how we adjust/alter the see/edit permissions, unless we mark that the token is controlled by the player - which isn't what we want or expect).  Token markers - token markers dont always appear. and when they do or dont seems to be random. however, applying a token marker (and it appears) and then refreshing removes the visualization of the token marker for GM and players. If you go to reapply it the token marker is highlighted like it is still applied, and you have to unapply and reapply to get it to appear. Of course, when it decides it *wants* to reappear. Sometimes you have to apply - refresh - unapply - apply multiple times, and hope all participants are in sync!  Unfortunately, we use both of those functionalities extremely heavily in our games so we had to move off the jumpgate version and restart :'(
Did a bit of testing with some of my players at the weekend, some observations; 1. My machine Win 11, Intel I7, 16Gb and 620 onboard graphics card & Firefox, map 50x30 with dynamic lighting; Original Roll20 CPU ~50%, GPU ~75% Jumpgate CPU ~30% GPU 99% Subjectively felt a bit slicker moving around 2. Player 1 Linux Mint lenovo laptop, 16Gb, not sure of processor/gpu probably onboard & Firefox, map 50x30 with dynamic lighting; Original Roll20 CPU ~85 GPU ~80% Jumpgate CPU 100%, GPU unknown, could not display the map at all (black screen) and the m/c crashed after 3-5mins of trying. Unusable 3. Player 2 Win 10, Intel I7, 8Gb and 610? onboard graphics card & Firefox, map 50x30 with dynamic lighting; Original Roll20 CPU ~70%, GPU ~80% Jumpgate CPU ~30% GPU 99% Subjectively felt a bit slicker moving around, said the had a couple of 'stutters' moving around the map - probably the GPU maxing out. None of my players use Chrome due to it being a memory/processor hog. Gonna try and repeat these tests without dynamic lighting as that's almost certainly the cause. Reduction of CPU usage is welcome, although it appears to have been achieved by offloading much more onto the GPU, this is going to cause issues for anyone using onboard graphics.
There is a major performance hit when using Dynamic Lighting (especially Explorer Mode) with Firefox right now. We are working on a fix for that but it might be a couple of weeks. 
Tiffany F. said: Not sure if these are already reported --- a lot going on in this thread. But: Tooltips aren't displaying for players (reguardless of how we adjust/alter the see/edit permissions, unless we mark that the token is controlled by the player - which isn't what we want or expect).  Token markers - token markers dont always appear. and when they do or dont seems to be random. however, applying a token marker (and it appears) and then refreshing removes the visualization of the token marker for GM and players. If you go to reapply it the token marker is highlighted like it is still applied, and you have to unapply and reapply to get it to appear. Of course, when it decides it *wants* to reappear. Sometimes you have to apply - refresh - unapply - apply multiple times, and hope all participants are in sync!  Unfortunately, we use both of those functionalities extremely heavily in our games so we had to move off the jumpgate version and restart :'( Okay we'll log both of those, thanks for the report!
NPC said: The token numbers don't work anymore. My group uses this to track DoT turns remaining, stacks and such. I think they are currently broken when using Custom Token Market Sets but should be working otherewise -- is that what you're seeing?
Johnny Meatshield said: For me, copying 2 games to try this was even worse.  Old versions the GPU would sit around 80-85% GPU.  Jumpgate games were 95-100% GPU.  As a result I didn't even try running the games in Jumpgate, immediately deleted the copies and went back to the originals. Running Win 11, Chrome, 24GB RAM (I know that's a weird number), i7-8565U CPU with integrated Intel UHD 620. Which browser were you using? And was Dynamic Lighting enabled?
DM Donkey said: Hello all, I have looked through the forum and may have missed it so apologies if I have.  Loving the beta so far, a few kinks you are ironing out, here is another i'm afraid: Apple M2 Max with 32gb using Chrome  Version 123.0.6312.123  memory usage is through the roof.  Sitting on a map with maybe 15 tokens and it is running at 1.3gb whilst the same map in roll20 is 339mb.  Performance is fine though for now. When I have other players the highest I have hit is 4.5gb for the page and I then have some issues whereby I can't pan.  A refresh sorts it. Battery is really hit hard too.  Full charge is gone in 2 hours with Zoom running but on legacy I have 60% after the same time.  Do you mind PMing me a link to that game in question? That's definitely a weird result so want to see if I can replicate it.
Bill (Do Not Kill) said: Ari M. said: So, I just migrated a campaign over to Jumpgate this evening, and I'm seeing several problems just trying to get things set up. 1) The size of the map page and the size of the map image don't correspond, even though they're both set to the exact same dimensions. The map hangs way off the edge of the page/hex grid on the right, while parts of the blank page are visible protruding from beneath the map image on the bottom. I've triple-checked the dimensions, and they match. No idea what's going on here. I'm uploading a screen grab so you can see what I'm talking about. (I recognize the above is an exceedingly large map, but it worked fine prior to the Jumpgate migration, and the system is doing the same thing to me on some smaller maps.) 2) Token tool tips aren't showing up on hovering over the icon when I'm signed in as a player. 3) Several characters randomly jumped from the sub-folders they were in back to the main journal page. 4) Some pieces of art have changed tone/darkness in the changeover. Just to amplify on and provide more data on the map problem that Ari M. reported on last week.  I took some screenshots from the original vs. the ported campaign.  The original map: and the original page settings vs. the same map page ported into Jumpgate (note that I intentionally left the "Apply Dominant Color" box unchecked to make it clear where the background map object actually ends).: The fun part is that the reported size of the background map object (as reported by the Advanced/Set Dimensions dialog) is identical with the page size (3520X2112) in both the original and Jumpgated campaigns.  One potential clue might also be gleaned from the colored circles, which only appear on the GM layer (they mark territories which the players are not intended to be aware of).  It is interesting to note that they, too, seem to maintain the same scaling relationship with the background map object between the two campaign objects.  Also of note is that the map scale does more or less correspond to the 1 mi/hex in the original map, but is definitely off in the Jumpgated map. We have a fix for this map issue (it's related to using hex grids) and it won't be out in today's release but should be out before the weekend.
Hey folks, We just pushed out a new release with some fixes: There's now a Jumpgate Achievement Badge that you can earn by joining any Jumpgate game on Roll20. It should automatically show up in your profile if you join a Jumpgate game from today onward. We've made some major improvements to load speed when loading pages that have lots of drawings on them -- you should see much faster load times on these pages in Jumpgate! Fixed a bug which could sometimes throw an error about rebuilding the initiative list. Fixed a bug where bold/italic text could sometimes get split into multiple lines of text. Fixed a bug where you couldn't select a filled shape immediately after creating it. Fixed a bug where after deleting a drawing, if the user marquee selects in the upper left-hand corner of the map/off map area, a ghost is selected.
Also wanted to note, there was a question about opting out of the New Compendium in Jumpgate since there's not a separate toggle for it. The New Compendium is the only thing behind the Beta Features toggle in Jumpgate games, so if you want to revert back to the old compendium, just uncheck the Beta Features toggle and you should be able to do so.
Hmmm, can anyone copy games to review the changes?
Riley D. said: There is a major performance hit when using Dynamic Lighting (especially Explorer Mode) with Firefox right now. We are working on a fix for that but it might be a couple of weeks.  is that on Chrome as well Riley?
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes, any Pro user can copy a game into Jumpgate and help with Beta testing. I’ve been doing all the games I GM. I don’t copy the Players yet, I just use my Free test account.  Marco R. said: Hmmm, can anyone copy games to review the changes?
Hi All, I have copied over my active game to a jumpgate game. I have 50 API scripts installed and probably 100+ macros. Most of the macros are relatively the same, using Scriptcards and/or tokenmod, all of those seem to be fine. SmartAoE, aside from it being difficult to select the overall AoE and not individual squares, it's working as intended. The only other nitpick I have is when a token is selected and moved, the Token Action Bar doesn't show up until you deselect the token and reselect it. Overall, it's looking great. In Chrome it is 100% running smooth, large map with lots of dynamic lighting and there is zero lag of any kind.
I'll check it, maybe! It is an unusual shape so I hope I'll find it if it is the issue. BTW, we've had another session with my players on Sunday (Jumpgate Dungeon of the Mad Mage module) and it went much better than the last time. A couple of issues with the lighting: - we've had a moment where the player could see an entire map if he loaded the game in Safari browser, but when he switched to Firefox it was OK. - sometimes the players were moving and they had the flashes of the map beyond the walls open up and then thy would see these areas as "explored" or sometimes it would return back to normal as if nothing happened. It happened a couple of times And I still feel as though the maps from the DotMM are too big and some of them start lagging (we've switched to map 2 closer to the end of the game and it was noticeably slower than the first level). So I've decided to split them in 6 mini-maps each - the performance is much better this way. Other than that - a much better overall experience! Brian C. said: This reminds me of a bug that surfaced the last time Roll20 redid the lighting system. The current vision or explorer mode would pick up a different map if someone was on a different page. Does that light pattern match one of your other maps? Julia S. said: I've used polygon for all the walls. TheMarkus1204 said: Did you use the Polygon Tool for all the lines? The Lines for that round wall seem to be drawn freehand... Julia S. said: While I was test-running the dungeon in the player mode, I've noticed the lighting bug again. Part of the map beyond the walls opened to me randomly while I was moving (in a pretty weird pattern also) And it's all walls in GM lighting layer, needless to say:

Edited 1713371982
Pat
Pro
I GM'd a session of a new campaign, and had too many issues so will go back to the normal engine. At some point, I lost the ability to ping the map. My players could still ping however. The polygon reveal tool for fog of war was even worse than the normal engine. clicks would only work around half the time, but not predictable at all to me why they would fail. I think the first click always was a dud. Players reported their token location on the map getting out of sync, more often than in a normal game. Dragging the party banner to a new map was finicky and failed several times before it worked. On the plus side I will say that, anecdotally, I think loading times for sheets and map changes were usually faster. I use pretty standard Chrome FWIW. Edit: removed rant about transmogrifier not working. Making a whole copy of the jumpgate game to a new non-jumpgate game seems to work fine.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Pat,  Was the first click a dud or was it not showing?  There is a difference between the regular Roll20 polygon reveal and the Jumpgate polygon reveal in that the Jumpgate version does not display border lines. This makes it difficult to see the reveal area after the first two clicks until you move away from the line of those first two clicks.
Hi Gauss The first click was a dud and did not connect to the rest of the polygon or factor in to to its drawing. Other  clicks   after the first could be duds too. Pretty sure I saw borders being drawn last night when using polygon reveal, and it looks the same to me this morning while I try to reproduce things. I get borders on polygon reveal, including drawn from the first click when it works. This morning I'm trying to reproduce the dud clicks. They happen less frequently, and definitely not with the regularity on the first click that I "felt" like i was getting last night. It almost seems like if the click is too short or shallow it won't trigger, but it's hard to say. I don't think it's me or my mouse since I cannot get this dud clicking behavior anywhere else including elsewhere in roll20. I just tested clicking a checkbox on a roll20 character sheet and don't get these "dud" clicks, but I do see them on the reveal tool. Maybe it's a problem that grows in frequency with added load of players being logged in or something like that? I'd chalk it up to user (me) clicking inconsistently, except that I CAN reproduce it sporadically on the reveal tool, but NOT on a character sheet checkbox or anywhere else that i have noticed.

Edited 1713382519
Gauss
Forum Champion
Here is an image of Jumpgate (left) vs standard (right).  Note the yellow line on the left and bottom side of the triangle in the standard view (right). When there are only two points and you haven't gone sideways yet, there is no line (left) while in the old Roll20 view there was a line (right). This is what I was wondering was going on in your case.  @Riley, a border similar to the old system would be helpful for seeing the placement of the removal tool. 
Jonathan K. said: Riley D. said: There is a major performance hit when using Dynamic Lighting (especially Explorer Mode) with Firefox right now. We are working on a fix for that but it might be a couple of weeks.  is that on Chrome as well Riley? It's specific to Firefox, if you're seeing it on Chrome as well it's a different issue.
Riley D. said: Jonathan K. said: Riley D. said: There is a major performance hit when using Dynamic Lighting (especially Explorer Mode) with Firefox right now. We are working on a fix for that but it might be a couple of weeks.  is that on Chrome as well Riley? It's specific to Firefox, if you're seeing it on Chrome as well it's a different issue. I've had it on Chrome, however something has changed and the larger maps are running much better.  It's changed in the last couple of days.

Edited 1713391275
Riley D. said: DM Donkey said: Hello all, I have looked through the forum and may have missed it so apologies if I have.  Loving the beta so far, a few kinks you are ironing out, here is another i'm afraid: Apple M2 Max with 32gb using Chrome  Version 123.0.6312.123  memory usage is through the roof.  Sitting on a map with maybe 15 tokens and it is running at 1.3gb whilst the same map in roll20 is 339mb.  Performance is fine though for now. When I have other players the highest I have hit is 4.5gb for the page and I then have some issues whereby I can't pan.  A refresh sorts it. Battery is really hit hard too.  Full charge is gone in 2 hours with Zoom running but on legacy I have 60% after the same time.  Do you mind PMing me a link to that game in question? That's definitely a weird result so want to see if I can replicate it. Well Jumpgate tonight has made a liar out of me.  Everyone stayed at under 800MB for the whole session and I did lots of moving about to stress the dynamic lighting. Maybe one of the fixes over the last week has fixed it...dunno.  I did have an update to Chrome to   Version 124.0.6367.62  so maybe that did something too.  Battery was good too, I lost 60% battery compared to 100% last time.  All conditions were the same except for the game being my Pathfinder 1e instead of my 5e.  
Glad to hear it on both of these reports! There is so much changing so quickly it's hard to know but we're always improving performance and all of that all the time so let us know if it creeps back up on you.
Hey folks, We just pushed out a new update to Jumpgate with some additional fixes and a new feature: @{target} macros should now be more clear to use -- after the mode engages, hovering over a targetable object will show a crosshair cursor @{target} macros should now be working for players to allow them to target tokens they don't control (handy for Mod Scripts!) There's a new icon under the Zoom bar that looks like a target icon -- clicking it will re-center the current map back to the center and go back to 100% Zoom. So if you get really far afield or lost, you can always find your way back Home -- which is also the keyboard shortcut to quickly do this on the fly! If you are using the marquee selection tool and only select a single token, the radial menus will now appear just like they did on Legacy. We fixed an issue with hex grids where they weren't lining up correctly and were offset. Thanks for all of your reports and your continued feedback!
Regarding @{target}, the crosshair certainly shows now, however, no amount of clicking will actually allow you to select the token for an attack (I can see the new icon under the zoom so I know I'm on the new code). Player account using firefox/macos and targeting script using ScriptCards. Works for GM of course. Thanks!!
We went through another Jumpgate session and the two issues that kept occurring often were, -Tabbing out seems to freeze the screen, we cannot scroll/pan/zoom until we refresh and this was really bothersome -Refreshing would then cause any status effects on tokens to appear invisible to the person(s) who refreshed the page

Edited 1713416135
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I can confirm David M's report above. Using my Jumpgate TOR2e Library game as GM &amp; Creator I can use the Attack button that uses the @{target} function, and everything works as expected. Using my Free test account as a player, the Attack button pops up the dialog box, but clicking on the Orc Soldier token does nothing at all. The dialog box is just sitting there.&nbsp; I can also report that the Token Tooltip is not visible to my Free player account, but it is visible to my Pro GM &amp; Creator account. There is no control for the Tooltip visibility that I can see. I'm using the Token Tooltip in TOR2e for the Parry value to speed play.&nbsp; Here is the game I'm testing with:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/16975585/jumpgate-tor2e-library" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/16975585/jumpgate-tor2e-library</a> I've checked with my Jumpgate 13G Library game, where the monster tokens have nameplate &amp; bars visible to players, and the Token Tooltip is still not shown to players. That's a showstopper for me, I use the Token Tooltip to show the AC, PD, &amp; MD to the player to speed play.&nbsp;
Regarding the Token Tooltips: a "SEE" permission would be VERY NICE to have... So you can enable who is able to see the tooltip, by default it should be GM only!

Edited 1713444798
Some issues that we faced when playing two sessions with Jumpgate (last Tuesday) using a copy of a non-Jumpgate game as a starting point: Roll20 sometimes (quite often) freezes so that the view can't be moved or clicked at all until the page is refreshed. One of the times this happened to almost everyone in the game when multiple tokens were deleted or moved to GM layer at once (not sure which one it was). It also sometimes just freezes randomly for some players. Maps in the copied game had the wrong size (possibly because of being hexagon maps), but continued to function after size was manually updated. Custom token marker bug that's been mentioned above (some don't appear at all, and those that appear are gone after refreshing the page). A player clicking a link in chat to display a spell's description of a spell that they had cast from their own (D&amp;D 5E) character sheet didn't have permission to do so (even though they have edit access to the sheet), resulting in a gibberish string in chat (that normally happens only when trying to click on a link that references a sheet that the player doesn't have access to). (Not 100% sure of this.) We also encountered the bug that also happens in non-Jumpgate games where a token's position on a map doesn't update to all players until they refresh the page. This bug has existed for several months. Token bar values are also sometimes affected by it. After copying the Jumpgate game (a few minutes before making this post) to convert it back to a non-Jumpgate game, all lines drawn on (a hexagon grid) map in the Jumpgate session had disappeared.
Aleksi said: After copying the Jumpgate game (a few minutes before making this post) to convert it back to a non-Jumpgate game, all lines drawn on (a hexagon grid) map in the Jumpgate session had disappeared. Yeah the Jumpgate data is not compatible with legacy, it's a one-way deal, so that's why we're having you make a copy of the game to opt in to Jumpgate -- opting out is just "go back to using the original."
Noted on the @{target} macro issue, thanks all. One quick note, we had an issue last night in an unrelated part of the site that required a rollback of our deployment, as such the stuff that we updated in Jumpgate yesterday has been rolled back as of about 8 hours ago. We will get that re-deployed later this morning hopefully and I'll update when that happens, but just noting that right now if you are like "where did that Center Map icon go?" it's not your imagination, it has disappeared temporarily :-)
One more bug encountered that happened quite often was a player getting stuck in zoom mode until reloading the page. The player was using Chrome as browser and had been promoted to GM for the game while not being the owner of the game, in case that's relevant.
Okay, those changes from yesterday should be live again. Also as a quick followup, the @{target} macro for players seems to be working properly in Chrome, but not in Firefox. We're investigating that further.
Aleksi said: One more bug encountered that happened quite often was a player getting stuck in zoom mode until reloading the page. The player was using Chrome as browser and had been promoted to GM for the game while not being the owner of the game, in case that's relevant. As in they would be using the scrollwheel and it would Zoom instead of Pan? Or?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Riley D. said: Noted on the @{target} macro issue, thanks all. One quick note, we had an issue last night in an unrelated part of the site that required a rollback of our deployment, as such the stuff that we updated in Jumpgate yesterday has been rolled back as of about 8 hours ago. We will get that re-deployed later this morning hopefully and I'll update when that happens, but just noting that right now if you are like "where did that Center Map icon go?" it's not your imagination, it has disappeared temporarily :-) As a related request, could the bullseye icon have an additional feature: When holding down a modifier key (Alt?), instead of zooming to 100%, it Zooms to Fit?
Riley D. said: If you are using the marquee selection tool and only select a single token, the radial menus will now appear just like they did on Legacy. I can confirm that the marquee select for a single token works as it should. However when you select multiple tokens, the Token actions do not appear. Selecting 1 yes, multiple no.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Riley D. said: If you are using the marquee selection tool and only select a single token, the radial menus will now appear just like they did on Legacy. Odd behavior: If you use the marquee tool to select the token, but at any point overlap an additional token, the radial menus disappear, and will not appear when the mouse button is let up, even if only a single token is ultimately selected. This makes the feature a bit finicky on a crowded board.
Steverhud said: Riley D. said: If you are using the marquee selection tool and only select a single token, the radial menus will now appear just like they did on Legacy. I can confirm that the marquee select for a single token works as it should. However when you select multiple tokens, the Token actions do not appear. Selecting 1 yes, multiple no. Okay yeah we have that noted as a separate issue, but thanks for the reminder! keithcurtis said: Riley D. said: If you are using the marquee selection tool and only select a single token, the radial menus will now appear just like they did on Legacy. Odd behavior: If you use the marquee tool to select the token, but at any point overlap an additional token, the radial menus disappear, and will not appear when the mouse button is let up, even if only a single token is ultimately selected. This makes the feature a bit finicky on a crowded board. Okay, I'll see if we can fix that, thanks.
Hey folks -- we put out an update for the @{target} macros, and that should be working now for players in Firefox. Thanks!

Edited 1713476531
Riley, Issue 1: MOD/API SmartAoE has several issues I've been able to replicate consistently. 1.&nbsp; When creating Area of Effects, the Target token is placed under the transparent area of effect token.&nbsp;&nbsp; 2. AoE Cones are adding Lines guide artifacts.&nbsp; I'm guessing they are supposed to be invisible and are used to calculate the cone placement.&nbsp;&nbsp; 3. Smart AoE is crashing the API, even when no AoE effects are on the map.&nbsp; This may get cleared up when you execute the AoE Clear Cache function.&nbsp;&nbsp; Issue 2: "Send to Front" and "Send to Back" functionality is not working. System: &nbsp;Windows PC / Chrome