Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM looking for players: Sandbox style fantasy game

Did you ever wonder what happens to the orcs, the demons the monsters of the evil lords after they have been defeated. Of course they get enslaved, thrown into prisons or even killed. Now it is time to start an uprising, kill the lords and kings of this land. make them remember why they feared you once. This is a sandbox style game with just one clear goal KILL THE HIGH KING!! It will be unusual because you're mostly gonna play the bad guys(and gals just to be political correct). It will start on your very own execution and then.......you'll have to make the decisions. Half Combat Half RP this is a Homebrew game so there will be faults but veteran or newbie everyone can join. Do you want to join or have questions just ask.
Yeah, what system is this?
That sounds pretty interesting. Evil campaigns always have issues motivating players to work together but I can definitely see a group of baddies make a pact to put aside differences to kill the King. As Tsriel asked; what game system are you planning to use? Also what time zone, approximate time of day, and days of week are you planning on running it? I'd love to try my hand at dastardly deeds in Pathfinder or even 5E
Depending on the day I would be very interested in this, sounds fun
Sounds cool. Like the others what time zone, time and day.
Again, Same as everyone else
There are just two kinds of rolls a skill roll: 1d100 against the attribute needed for the action plus (or minus) the bonus (or penalty) so you want to get as low as possible Shooting with a bow 1d100>34>Dexterity of player 40> -10 archery skill =success this is just a simple example for an archery roll. The other kind of roll will be the damage roll of your weapon(or spell or...whatever you use in combat) The decisions will take a great part in leveling up, because new abilities are always tied with who you are. The system is self made but easy to learn with how everything goes. Play time will be on the first saturday i can get all players together (i need at least 4) on 8PM CET
Ah, can't do Saturday's for ongoing campaigns just one-shots. Thanks just the same. It sounds awesome though :)