Two weeks from today the madness that is the biggest pop culture convention of the year will be upon us, and I'll be in the thick of it. I'm willing to bet a few of you will be there as well! While Roll20 won't be exhibiting, I will be doing some press interviews (and let me know if you're press or know someone doing press-- the more the merrier) and the like. Outside promotion, if enough people were interested, a meetup could be in the cards. However, know that you're welcome to harass me at any point on the show floor. "How will we know who you are, Nolan?" Well, I'll be the 6'7 fellow, sometimes wearing a Roll20 shirt. Hopefully I won't look that serious. Jeez. As an incentive for tracking me down, I should have some nice 1 inch buttons with the Roll20 logo on them (did I mention I'll be hanging out most of the week with Roll20 logo designer Dylan Todd?) that I'd love to share with folks. I might even sneak you a preview of some of the comics I'm working on. So... who's going to be in San Diego July 11th-15th?