Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Weird] Was Working on My Map API.... When....

Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Was working on my map API.... when two maps started drawing. Like... the entire script was running twice. So... I disabled it.... And read the "The sandbox attempted to start but no scripts were found for your campaign. Don't worry, this is perfectly normal since you probably haven't created any yet. Just write a script in the box above and click "Save Script" Which is expected... my one script was disabled... But I when I sent an API command... the map script ran "once." Never had that happen.

Edited 1412179539
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I've seen similar behavior in the past. Reloading the API Scripts page sorted it out for me. There are definitely some bugs on that page. I keep hitting one where I paste in the source to one of my scripts and it converts all the html entities in strings into their representative characters and either screws up the help display, or breaks the script if I had any "s in there.