Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

X-COM: Enemy Unknown Custom type game

Edited 1412318776
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/17658/x-com-ene" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/17658/x-com-ene</a>... Checking interest for this game... if yes apply within.... I will be running a more custom story similar to the VG where 5 players each take over a certain branch of the XCOM Bureau and try to stop a massive alien invasion on Earth
Game will feature various roles: Soldier/Officer (combat, soldiery, recruiting, training, strategy, and base defense) Inquisitive/Scientist (Research and development) Technician/Engineer (Manufacture, base-building, design, and production) Ace/Pilot (Patrolling, Finding UFOs, shooting them down, transporting stuff, and inserting/extracting drop-teams, general dare-devilry) Agent/Diplomat (PR, International Relations, Funding, Placation, Spin-doctor, Anti-infiltration, espionage) a Turn order much like the game with (12Rounds =1 Month) Alien Activity from Various types of UFOs that harvest, infiltrate, terrorize and more Government Funding: if you don't protect your backers they will pullout of the Project an Upgradable Base with many options like hiring Personnel and building Facilities and Equipment , create multiple bases as time goes on! 3 levels of Game play Zones: Home: The Command Deck The Air: The Interceptor Crafts The Ground: Drop-team Missions Soldiers: to engage enemy hostiles on the Front lines taking the fight to them Scientists used to Research alien weaponry or items to use against them Engineers: to manufacture and build your base and items researched A health system for soldiers where rank is measured as health; stun damage can cause panic and wound damage able to flat out kill or cripple An inexhaustible array of tools and equipment to create and manufacture Your Imagination is the limit!
Need 4 more players
I was wanting to do the same thing, so I am curious how you were going to do this, how did you make the maps?