Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Cyberpunk 2020 - GMT +3 evenings

Anyone running CP 2020 game in the above times? I played back in the 90's and have recently discovered Roll20. I could play monthly or possibly biweekly.
+1 for interest in Cyberpunk 2020. GMT +3 is fine with me as well, I would play any time there was a CP2020 game xD
Here we go...interested
Hm...now all we need is someone to run it.
probably get some more interested parties checking in too...cyberpunk is a fairly popular culture
Awesome! Can't wait to hear if more people can get involved, hopefully we can find a GM.
I'd be interested, but I could only play if it were a text-only game. I'd have to see what day and final time it was played on, too.
Four is a good solid number....
bump.
Mmmmm Cyberpunk!
<a href="http://datafortress2020.com/" rel="nofollow">http://datafortress2020.com/</a> the latest in cyberpunk from datafortress
Anyone might wanna GM for this game?
Since it doesn't look like anyone is interested in being GM, might I suggest something collaborative? Maybe one person GMs to start, but each player has a PC, either the GM's player sits out or somehow takes a backseat while that person GMs. Then we can take turns GMing. I've only GM'd a couple of sessions of Cyberpunk, so it could be a learning experience for all of us. I'd suggest forming a team of some type - maybe mercenaries, or perhaps a private investigative team? Personally, I like the idea of a media-based team - a "face" personality, investigator, techie, a driver/security person, videographer, maybe a fixer (although I tend to prefer them as NPCs). I like this idea because the storyline would not necessarily be all about combat, and it also gives a reason to explore lots of different situations/settings (how many corporate extractions can you really do, and keep them fresh?). I'm willing to get the ball rolling by creating a campaign and "character sheet." There isn't a CP2020 sheet on Roll20-at least not that I could find-but it shouldn't be hard to set up a sheet with attributes and skill macros, then you just check the ones you're using for your character. And I don't mind creating the first "job" or two, but I am also GMing a D&D campaign, and have 3 kids, in addition to a real life, so I can't promise it will happen quickly. However, if you're interested in collaborating on this, send me a PM, and we'll discuss it.
im not adverse to the idea
Ok Ernest, send me a PM so I've got you in my list, and I can send you an invite to the game once I've got something up. I've got a barebones landing page and I'm working on getting all the attributes and abilities into a character sheet, but it's going to take some time.