Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Prompt with a drop down

Copied from the Mentors forum (and merging in the suggestions from the thread). While writing some API scripts would love to have the ability to have a drop down appear from a prompt instead of just a default value. So instead of the entry: "?{@bla|something}" Ideally they would allow something like: "?{@IconStyle|blue|green|brown|purple}" and show a drop down with the first one selected by default. An extension to this would be the ability to define multiple drop downs who's options depend on the values selected on the previous value. This would be completely awesome and would make macros much nicer to use :)
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Agreed. And a cumulative prompt with all the variables asked in a macro.
Thorin
Sheet Author
I would love this so much!
TheWhiteWolves
KS Backer
API Scripter
+1 this, i could very much use this in my campaigns right now when setting up things like macros for spell damage that changes the amount of dice it needs for the roll (eg atm i have a macro to modify the num of dice in the attacks section of the char sheet (which i use a prompt for the number) so i can then use the attack macro with the differing dice amounts)
Yes, I was hoping to figure out if this could be done with the info on the wiki.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Isn't this now in the new update?  Roll Query Prompts. New Update 7/22: Interface Initiative, 3D Dice Agency and Sounds, Roll Query Prompts, and more!
I have marked this as Completed!