Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Adding Ghosts of Saltmarsh Base Module and Specific Adventures into one R20 Game

Hi community!  I just picked up the Ghosts of Saltmarsh module from the shop and it includes the base module, all of the artwork, the individual adventures, etc. I'm wondering if there is a way to upload all of the assets into one game? So far, I've only been able to either upload the base module on it's own or the first adventure separately. Perhaps I am just missing something? Thanks for the help!
The new Ghost of Saltmarsh module uses Add-Ons instead of requiring starting a new game. This is from the module description in Marketplace: Ghosts of Saltmarsh includes 7 adventure addons filled with maps, monsters, and handouts that you can add into a new or existing game. On the Game Details page , scroll down to the Game Addons section . Select the desired addon from the dropdown menu and then click add to game. The next time you enter the game, everything from the addon should be available.
That is brilliant. Thank you. I completely missed that. Appreciate your help!