Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rookie GM looking for 4-5 new players to practice roll20. D&D 2E or 3.5. Time TBD

I'd love to have a really laid-back session where I try to work the kinks out of DM'ing and am hoping there a few other people out there who want to try roll20 without pressure. Basically looking for an approximately 3 hour session where screw-ups are tolerated and questions about macros aren't met with disdain. It would be a simple adventure. Just a one-shot, with no heavy role-playing or character creation/backstory. Session would be in those systems but rules lite. Probably starting at 3 rd level in either system. Talking would be over Skype but all rolling done in roll20. I'm generally available most weekends plus Monday and Thursday evenings Eastern Time. PM or post with any questions. Also, I'd be more than happy to reciprocate if anyone else wants a turn GM'ing.
Hi, I am completely clueless as to how any of this works, so this sounds super great to me! (however, if you need a player who is more attuned to how the roll20 system works, I totes understand!) Thanks!
I would love to join man, I already have an idea for a dwarf cleric. my skype is logboy please add me if you have an open slot :).
Im new to this roll20 thing but would like to give it a shot. Interested in playing either a dwarf fighter, or some sort of rogue. Thanks
im an expericenced dm for 3.5 have a little bit 2nd ed experience if you want one player of experience to be there to help you out in ways and give you tips. im always open to helping new players learn.
im in
I've played a couple of one of so im not too experienced with d&d but id like to play
I'm also a budding GM and I'd be willing to help you and share what I've learned over the experiences of my campaigns. I don't think I'll set up a character though, so I'd be more willing to do an "assistant GM". I'm available any time you need. You can add "Trooper0102" to skype.
I am pretty familiar with roll20, if you end up playing 3.5 let me know, I would be happy to join :)
I'd be up for that, gives me a chance to clean the rust of my d&d skills, and learn how to use roll20. Send me a PM if you still have space and would like to add a sarcastic brit to your group ;)
Glad there's a lot of interest. Any consensus on what day/time to play?
im free pretty much everyday all day cept for friday and tuesday
I'd be interested! Haven't done 2e before, but I'd be willing to learn. Need to learn more about roll20 for a campaign I'm running. Nights after 8pm central are best. Sundays I'm usually free all day.
I personally work most weekends but am free almost any other time. During the day is best I can be flexible for night games as well.
Ill join in if its a 3.5 game. Busy this weekend though

Edited 1414037720
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/18220/newbies-a" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/18220/newbies-a</a>... Here's a link to the campaign post. Drop a line there if interested.