Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - Fire Emblem Inspired - Homebrew System based on 3.5e D&D - Monday Game

-The setting was a cave found deep in the forgotten forest, the sound of rain making a melody was to be played for those willing to hear its symphony. Yet in this torrent, a hooded figure stood alone, partnered with a dancing flame that orbited the figure like a moon. Clandestine was the best description to make of this person as the spoke only as your footsteps brought you nearary. An other worldly howl billowed from the figure as the sung a ballad in your wake, though soothing was far from describing the scene, " Darkness creased by fear. Anguish taunted by despair. A frame fabled to accomplish any feat or dream one might conceive, and yet a tomb for those foolish enough to traverse its depths. What will you find in its inner workings? Can you be the light that rebels against the darkness? Or are you just another cog in this machine known as death. In the end only time will tell as we hold our Requiem for those who have fallen, brave excavator. "- (After a decent amount of planning, tweaking, and dedication; im happy to say that the fruits of hard work are ready to be tasted! Me and my friends are looking to involve a few more interested individuals into our group to help in the Alpha version of our tabletop game. Being it an alpha game so far, input is always welcomed but first and foremost, we just want to have fun and create a fun world to get lost in! Rules and game mechanics are completely worked and written from the ground up. Hopefully with a decent enough game this could bring everything out of alpha with your help in this goal! So with that said, i'm glad to introduce all who find themselves interested in this endeavour to the world of Requiem!)
Yes yes yes! A fire emblem game in D&D would be amazing! I am definitely interested!
@Mark B.: Hello and thank you for you peeked interest in my game and system! If you can, send me a pm with your skype information and ill be more than happy to explain the game to see if this is exactly what you are looking for in a game! @Everyone: So it is common knowlegde, this is a RP intensive game that i livestream at the same time as we play. That being said, this will require all who is interested to own a 'decent' mic and have no issues with using voice over text for the most part. That being said, dont hessitate to ask any questions you may come up with. Ill be have to answer to the best of my ability.
You forgot to mention when you (time) you will launch this game and what time zone... If it would fit to somewhere around 6:30 PM GMT +1 (1 hour ahead of London's Time), then i would be able to make it.
@Donovan: Thank you for bringing this to attention, and i appreciate you involvement in my topic. As for time of the game, the reason i didnt give it any spcific time is because its open. On monday ill be getting home from work around 9 am EST -05 and after taking a quick nap, i expect to do two seperate groups to go the full span of the rest of monday. So to be specific, any time from 2 pm EST and later.
JUst to give a little substance to the system, here is a previously written explanation on how rolling works in this game: Well how the system role-playing wise works out a lot like 3.5 in aspects of rolling skills and what not. The major difference is in the combat. If you are familiar with Fire Emblem itself, the way battle is determined is using the exact formula the game uses itself.. In example based off a character's Speed stat and luck stat they can determine their evade. At the same time an enemy looking to attack that person uses their weapons innate,hit chance plus their skill stat and luck stat to come up with a hit chance. So if somes hit chance is 100 and they attack a unit with 20 evade, the attacker rolls. D100 and if the roll is 80 or lower its a hit. At that point you calculate your damage which for physically weaponry its the weapons might + the wielders strength and for magic users its their spell tomes might + their magic. After you know this amount you put it against the targets defense or resistance (def vs physically, res vs magical) what's left over they take as damage. Hitting -10 is death and at -5 you bleed 1 point of damage until treatment. and 0 you fall unconscious. Also if you are interested in seeing the game played, I livestream it on my Twitch Account every Wednesday and most thursdays with the exception of this week. You can also find previous games on my Youtube as well to get more involved on the way to play the system. Once again i thank you for taking interest in my game and hope to hear back from more of you.
Bump
I'm down to play. Both of my usual groups are on hiatus, so I don't have much to do.
Looking for plyers for the 2014-11-17 06:45PM eastern time zone game. If interested please message me your Skype acc so we can talk about it. Thank you.
im interested my skype is gartooff (should be the only one named chales gordon) and also do you et premade chars in?
Le'Bump
I am Game if you need more, I have skype, ventrlo, team speak, I am new to roll 20 but have played lots of table top games before, 3.5 was the last 5 years ago.
Sounds perfect. PM me your skype info when you have a moment
Bump* 3 more days to get a chance in on the action
New Players feel free to sign up as Well. This campign is friendly to all who wish to enjoy a fun game and help out with the system