Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pokemon the New Power

You are in your bed or maybe in a hayloft. You dream of a dark place voices cry out in pain and misery. Not all of them though, some are laughing cruel and insane. One voice cuts through, dark and royal but with a hit of distress "Wake up you fool! Time is running out and you spend it sleeping?!" You open your eyes but where are you? So this is a Pokemon game in-case you did not know but this has a few twists to it. First off the player characters are not of the pokemon world.I don't really care what world you have your person comes from and they could have powers if you so wish but they can't be super powered like some of the main characters from anime you know? That would mean I would also have to give you stats but we will cross that road later. Second this game will have flowing combat which should make combat faster and more fun. Third this game will also have pokemon fusions in it, which means half of it stats will come from one of the two pokemon you will decide which stats comes from which pokemon. Last but not least are Cursed pokemon who are stronger then normal pokemon but have a chance of turning on you, they are as rare as shinies. If you have any questions I will answer to my best ability. Looking for two players.
Still looking for one last player.