Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Getting enough Dungeon Buddies? No? I have just the thing!

Edited 1415532048
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Say friend, are you the kind of person who enjoyed looking at Dungeon Buddies: Fighters and Thieves , but didn't purchase it because you need more in the same style so everything will match? Step right this way then because I have for you not one, but TWO more packs of Dungeon Buddies to fill your campaign with characters your players will never forget! Or if you're a player, why not peruse these packs and pick a token that inspires you to make a character? Feast your eyes on the arcane cuteness of the Dungeon Buddies Wizards and Bards set, and send up a prayer of thanks now that the Dungeon Buddies Paladins and Clerics have arrived! Not enough for you? Well remember that for a limited time only you can adopt some Dungeon Buddies without spending a single groat from your purse, with this free to download handy dandy set of Stuff for you to play with. All this and another pack already on its way - can you guess what it'll be?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I love the Dungeon Buddies! I think I need to start a game with my kids so I have an excuse to get them all!!

Edited 1415491279
I tried clicking on the link but is says the Dungeon Buddies folder doesn't exist.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Which link Brett?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Alan, the "stuff" link.
Gauss is correct, sorry, I should have been more specific. I used your first free pack to populate a Halloween-themed one-off I ran for my players last week, they enjoyed the new look. Now that you've got all the major character classes covered in the marketplace, I was going to see if they're interested in converting over for the live campaign I'm running for them.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Ah thanks for the heads up! Wonderful to hear your players liked it - I tell you what, if you do convert your live campaign, post a pic up and I'll make you a free token as thanks :)

Edited 1415539751
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Alan no one is fooled by the label "buddies." We all know where this is headed.... ...in the end there can be only one.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Hahaha, yes, sometimes I've been a player in that party! As a kid my brother would run games (we always seemed to be starting over at level 1) and it used to amuse me that the rationale each time was "You're penniless and in a bar, when you meet some other similarly impoverished drunkards, and the first thing that occurs to you all is to go to addungeon notorious for dangerous traps and inhabitants, and fight shoulder to shoulder with these strangers. For gold. " Call me a cynic but putting my life in the hands of wandering poor people who are nonetheless suspiciously well armed, in a situation which is likely to end in having to share treasure with one another? Not a great plan. So these are your Buddies :) Fellow Murder Hobos who absolutely will not turn on you the second someone says "By the gods, it's a ring of three wishes!"
Stephen S. said: ...in the end there can be only one. Every Dungeon Buddy has an individualized name, might as well assign them stats too and let them battle it out. Take the last one standing from each character class and you'd have one heck of an adventuring party.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Dungeon Buddies reminds me of the characters from River City Ransom and Super Dodgeball. Love it. =D
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Thanks! Druids and Rangers has been submitted and will be on sale soon. It includes a bunch of companion animals that double up as forms your druid could shapeshift into. Now on to some adorable minions of evil to fight against!