Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Best way to implement crit hit deck

Im looking for ideas to put my crit hit deck stuff in. I was hoping to put it in as a rollable table but i did not realize that i could not just have a text box but have to drag a image in and i dont wanna have to scan it and and would really like to have all the math on the card be auto done. So any ideas that avoids scanning in all the card and draging them to roll20 would be great.

Edited 1415683701
Gauss
Forum Champion
Since you are a Mentor I would suggest the API. You could create a roll that output text based on the roll result. If you are not familiar with the API you can post a request in the API forum and someone should be able to create the basic outline for you. You should be able to fill it in with the card information specifics.
Is there a script you suggest?
Gauss
Forum Champion
I would post the question to the API forum. They will be best equipped to help you there.
I will do that thank you