Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Attack on Titan one shot - Sunday 8am PST/11am EST/5pm GMT

Hola! Going to run a quick one shot based on the anime 'Attack on Titan' this upcoming Sunday morning at the aforementioned times. If you are interested, please let me know!
The city map isn't much but this is like an 1/8 of it. You get limited gas and blades and you have to hunt down some Titans in the city. The movement system is a bit of my own creation, and it is a little fun I think. I hope to force tactics more so over good rolls, but the rolls do matter! You play a small squad of new(ish) recruits, so don't expect to be taking down titans solo!
my ego says otherwise, I shall slay all the titans!
I'm very interested (just watched the first 12 episodes) but how does it work? What game system does its use/ what are the rules? Either way I'd like to learn the rules and play.
The system is 'Cortex Classic' And its fairly simple! Basically you get 3 actions a turn and can do the following actions: Move On Foot - Can do 1 of these a turn! Swing - Can do up to three of these a turn! Dash - Can do up to three of these a turn! Hard Bank - Use these to change direction of your swing or to dodge out of the way! I have fancy shmancy macros set up for you, so it is pretty straightforward. You get Attributes and Skills/Specialties and you simply pull one die from each and add them together! So for example, you can use Agility (attribute) and Movement Gear (Specialty) to roll for Swing/Dash/Hard Bank or you could use Agility and Athletics (Skill) to roll for Dodge/Running/Vault/Climb. I will explain things better Sunday morning. Spend a few minutes on Cortex general and the specific movement actions!
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/18800/attack-on-titan-trost" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/18800/attack-on-titan-trost</a>
Sounds easy enough. Could you give me an example of how the combat would work, what do I roll to make an attack on a titan?
Alright so basically you have to line up a dash across the back of the neck and then you roll Strength + Melee Weapons and need to get an 11 to execute a titan.