Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Have Global Light Option Dim or Bright

Currently it is perfect for daytime views, but who goes to a haunted house in the daytime? The night views are the best, but especially in a city scene, you have to fiddle with it endlessly to get it to look right, I have had to use 15 or 20 light sources to get it to be dark, but not black. If I couold forget static sources and just flip a dimmer switch when the sun sets it would be perfect.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Something like Adjustable Global Illumination ? I love the idea.
I would just like to see bright/dim/off.
Good idea, I have a lot of night action in games that I need to simulate "starlight" and even moonlight in. This would help.
Michael B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes this, please. A slider would be ideal, but even "al e."'s suggestion of bright/dim/off would be awesome.

Edited 1417552511
Having better control over the light would be great.
I agree, would be useful to have options for day, moonlight, starlight, dark. Also maybe mist/fog?
I agree, the ability to have a night time map with moonlight is what I need.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .