Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Moving the "PLAYERS" Banner alternatives.

Edited 1418885686
Lgs
Plus
Hey Guys I'm currently working on a PnP Game based on the ElderScrolls3 Morrowind, and i use the roll20 page for decoration (like having a nice picture overview of the city you're currently staying in) or for fighting in dungeons ( to give a better overview for the situation and position of the enemys). I now use like 20-30 different pages and encounter a Problem which isnt that bad but very uncomfortable. My players have the option to travel wherever they want, and if they decide to travel from page3 to page17 im not possible to transfer the PLAYERS banner (using the mouse) from 3to17 by one go, just because the toolbar isnt long enough. So im asking the more experienced roll20 user.... is there any solution ? or maybe a chat command for moving the banner to the page the GM (me) is on.

Edited 1421871295
Gauss
Forum Champion
While dragging the ribbon you can do the following: 1) You can hold down the mousewheel (3rd mouse button) while scrolling to side scroll. 2) In Chrome (only), you can hold down the shift key and use your mousewheel to side scroll 3) You can use your arrow keys to side scroll (doesn't work for me in Firefox). Note: the ribbon will appear to not keep up, ignore the ribbon and use the highlight box around the map to determine which map you are hovering over.
Thx alot, the arrow keys dont work , i tried it alread. But the other 2Options work perfectly fine with me. =)