Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] No Select Token Controls

Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
<a href="https://gist.github.com/BaldarSilveraxe/5e62d8c440" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/BaldarSilveraxe/5e62d8c440</a>...
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The script above came out due to this thread: LINK. The script will look for token that represent character sheets and add macro's that will move the tokens without the need to select them.
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Note.... as is... it will move things off map and through walls restrictions. Where I think this script (or a better one like it) will be nice is with the sheet pop out update that is soon to come to everyone.

Edited 1419093096
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
hmmm.... it also might make the macro bar much more appealing for some things. I hate selecting for the mundain (&lt;- yes I am that lazy.)
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just now really playing around with it.... it handier than one would think (put the move controls in the marco bar.) Also... No select control over one's token is more immersive than you would think.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Neat! I'll have to try it out!
sorry for the noob question but i am horable with api how do i set up a macro for this
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
They are created by the API as abilities on the character sheet....so they should set themselves up.