Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add a "Minimize" Button to Character Sheet

Add a minimize button to the character sheet so that the sheet may be accessed immediately by maximizing it, a die roll can be made by selecting the "Attack" or "Spell" button, and the sheet can be minimized back down to a small button. This should be located down at the bottom by the die buttons. Currently, you have to go to the Journal, open the page, find your sheet, make your roll and change the view on the right side to the Chat view to see your Emote and Roll result then close your sheet to see the map again. Then upon your next turn, you have to do it all over again. If you had a minimized sheet dwelling ready at the bottom, you could click on your sheet, click your attack roll or spell, and close your sheet quickly and get back to the action. Of course if the GM could use this for NPC's and just archive those he didn't need until they had to brought out for the fight, that would be excellent. Bronco_6
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You can currently minimize/maximize a sheet by double-clicking on the sheet's header area. You can also use Shift+double-click on a token to bring up the journal entry fast.
Sorry, no. That takes you to the basic Edit page with the Basic and Advance pages but does not get you to the Character Sheet that allows you to make the die rolls for Attack, Parry, Dodge, Spells, Skills, and other things that need to be done. It still means you have to open the Journal, find and open the Character Sheet, open the proper page on the Sheet, find the button and click it, then close your sheet, open the Chat field, and see your roll to see if you're successful. But thanks for trying to help. How about a vote to send this up? Bronco

Edited 1419634393
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Bronco. Once you open the sheet once (I just mentioned the shift+double-click on a token to open it quickly without going to the sidebar) you can use the "double-click sheet header" to min/max and the sheet will remember the size/location/tab of the sheet so that it opens right back to the same area. Works well. +1 for better access BTW: the new popout character sheets(still on the Dev) open in a new browser window and can be minimized/maximized like normal windows.
All Right. I see it now. Cancel my suggestion. That is exactly what I wanted. Cool beans and thanks to the Roll20 team. Nand Vince, you get a cookie! Bronco
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
J. Dale Himebaugh said: All Right. I see it now. Cancel my suggestion. That is exactly what I wanted. Cool beans and thanks to the Roll20 team. Nand Vince, you get a cookie! Bronco That's the only reason I post. :-) Thanks
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
J. Dale Himebaugh said: All Right. I see it now. Cancel my suggestion. That is exactly what I wanted. Cool beans and thanks to the Roll20 team. Nand Vince, you get a cookie! Bronco You can cancel your suggestion by retracting your vote from it.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .