Me and my friends are looking for an active DM, with free hours for Friday (Maybe Saturday) around 9PM EST. Generally we play long campaigns, often being 4 hours+, and are very active, and do not miss games. We are a varied set of people. I personally am big on the Role-play experience and the immersion of the game, while others in our group prefer to crunch numbers and build strong and interesting characters, (Though we all enjoy the RP and always partake in it.) We are looking for a good-natured DM, whom can take jokes and a lighter atmosphere, though also knows how to cease us back into the game, to prevent getting to far off-track. For the setting, we don't have a preference, though we are somewhat familiar with Faerun. Homebrew is enjoyable as well, if you like to build your own worlds. If someone is interested, please be prepared to improvise on a somewhat frequent basis, as our characters may often find themselves aloof for personal desires, rather than trying to save the Kingdom. (We are all over the age of 18, for those who are looking for more Adult audiences)