Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Use values but hide Bars?

Is there a way to hide the bars from view? I don't mean for the players. I mean for the GM. For example, I want to use the numeric values to track current and max hit points (for API reasons). But I do not want to see the bar.

Edited 1420067249
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No. The GM will always see the bars. If you're trying to do API stuff, why not store the data on a character sheet/attributes?
Brian said: No. The GM will always see the bars. If you're trying to do API stuff, why not store the data on a character sheet/attributes? Because I want the API to access the bar values so when they change, it uses them. I suppose I could set up an Attribute of Max Hit Points on character sheet and do any math pointing to that. But it'd be more convenient to have it all tied to the token. That way I could easily have 2 ogres with different max hit points w/o a character sheet for both of them (or setting up multiple max hit points attributes).

Edited 1420072810
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you put a number in the left box of the corresponding bar input and nothing in the right side, the bar will not be shown while the number is in the circle.
Pat S. said: If you put a number in the left box of the corresponding bar input and nothing in the right side, the bar will not be shown while the number is in the circle. Unfortunately I want a max value (right side) as well.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Then I'm sorry, I don't know any other way.