Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

"Controlled by everyone"

It'd be nice to set a token to be controlled by everyone for props and NPCs. I don't care which player moves the pack mule and we only need one cone template for all magic users.
Kage
KS Backer
Seconding this one. There are times when I want more than one of my players to be able to move a specific token.
Haazah!
Not a bad idea. We'll see where it lands...
BTW: Same goes for handouts. The times I've given handouts to specific players and told them not to share with the group in the last 20 years, I think I could count them on one hand.
You can already do this with Handouts and Characters. Just add multiple players to the "In Player Journals" field.
I know, but it takes ages* to add all players. And the moment a new player joins the group, you have to remember to go through all handouts and add him. *) ages = like 12 clicks or so
I've just pushed out a new feature where you can select "All Players" for Handouts and Characters. It will also apply to any new players who join the game as well. I'll work on something similar for tokens here in a bit.
+1 ;)
I've just pushed out an update that adds the ability to let you give token control to more than one player, or "All Players". Hopefully this closes this suggestion. Thanks!
AWESOME. Thank you. Ran into this last night.