Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any games going tonight?

I'm fairly experience in Pathfinder, D&D 3.5e and 5e, and a few other systems i've dabbled in. I love roleplaying and I prefer a good mix of RP and combat, over one or the other. I'm a UK player with time to spare. PM, reply here, or here's my skype: sethwinternight
Hey I'm looking for something in 5e too. I'll keep you posted if I find anything.
I'd join also, I'm a newbie though... :)
Well, there's 3 players here looking for games, if any GM's or people with spare slots are looking.
I can make it 4 players for D&D 5.
What kind of characters do you guys have in mind?

Edited 1420338576
I have made a human tempest cleric and a dragonborn monk. (both level 1)
I'm thinking about a Half-Elf Warlock
Er...I don't really know how to do all that... want to point me in the right direction? or I could use someone else's template....
Maybe a Tank/Warrior, a thief/rogue, or a spellsword/battle mage (not sure if that would work)....
Hmmm... haven't really thought about it.
you guys have room for one more?
<a href="http://www.pathguy.com/ddnext.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.pathguy.com/ddnext.htm</a> For a handy character generator. It's helped me.
It's like trying to find a tank in vanilla wow ;*(

Edited 1420341083
lol or a healer in EQ. I don't have the books to dungeon master or I would at least bull crap something.
Hey, I've never played. Can I play without skype?
Antoine R. said: Hey, I've never played. Can I play without skype? that is the point of roll 20. However roll 20's audio can be sketchy. So most people would perfer. It would all depend on a dungeon master that has yet to be seen.
I meant, can I play without talking? I don't have a microphone near me right now. Thks for the reply
I have the DM book but I've never DM'd. I've also never played DnD lol. I was trying to come up with something earlier today though.
Krazy I'm down for trying ;)
I sent you all a link to the campaign module
if there if any other space for tonight I would gladly join you !