Hey all, This is my first time posting and I had difficulty using the search function to find out if there were already any related posts. Please let me know if I am repeating much of what others are saying. First, I really like the idea behind this system. We use Skype as a form of communication as there are still some bugs with our connections, but otherwise the system works great for our widely dispersed group. As a Beta user I wanted to try an contribute back to Roll20 and picked the Character/Handout Tab to do so. While this tab is great, it gets a lot of use from my players, which leads to a lot of ideas for improvement. The first complaint is that the "character list" gets overly crowded quickly and as of now there seems to be no way to rearrange any character in it. It also does not contain any categories to place different types of game characters. This categorical organization would be of great benefit to my players as it would allow them to organize several of the factions in the game world and remember what they consist of (ie. Shattershield Goblin Tribe with grunts, soldiers, riders, etc...) Second, it would be nice to have the same "enlarge picture" function as the Handout section of this tab. Although this may seem an insignificant improvement to actual game play, it really helps my players (who love finding/drawing pictures for their own characters) visualize the person they are talking to. Third, and mentioned many times before, is the fact that there is no way to transfer the entries on this tab to the "next chapter" of the campaign besides a one shot "extend campaign" option. I have been running the Rise of the Runelords campaign and whenever the PC's meet and want to remember someone new, I have to update the next chapter of the campaign manually. Lastly, and also stated in other posts, a better Character creation screen would be nice (ie. stat block, skills, etc...) Please let me know what you think.