Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dungeon Buddies finally have something to eat them

PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
...Or to fight them, or whatever happens in your particular campaign. Heck, maybe you have been casting the Dungeon Buddies as marauding Murderhobos and you've just been itching for some monster tokens to represent your heroes. Who knows? Well itch no more! Not one, not three, but uh... two... two whole packs of monsters featuring 101 tokens for your enjoyment: Spice up your dungeon with some green skinned menace: <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/452/dung" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/452/dung</a>... And pepper your caverns with troglodytes and Gnolls: <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/453/dung" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/453/dung</a>...
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Those are utterly adorable. I'd love to see more archer models, in a future pack. ^_^
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Thank you! Then archers there shall be! Are you talking heroic archer types or monster armed with bows? There's a few in the ranger pack and a couple of thieves, but maybe some non-ranger archers?
Gold
Forum Champion
Every illustration of a "Roper" ever made, has made me laugh, and this one is no exception. Great work with the cute monsters!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I noticed that you had very few ranged-weapon fighters among your dungeon buddies mobs. One of the lizardmen has a bow, but I don't think I saw anyone else with ranged weapons. Maybe an unarmed example of each species to use when there's no spellcasters/ranged weapon fighters made?
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
There's a Gnoll with a bow also but that's a great point, a few of each race with no weapon and a few more ranged ones would be a good addition. I'll make sure those make it into a pack very soon!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Great style and awesome variations on the monsters!
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Thank you! I know the style won't fit everyone's type of game but I hope there are plenty who will enjoy them.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Alan, are you also designing a playing tile/map tiles for the Dungeon Buddies?
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I think the cuteness of these will help soften the blow when they eat the PCs. Its like being killed by an adorable plush monster.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
You're dead, but in an adorable way! I've used these in my own campaign and I can attest that the Orc swords are as sharp as any. Russ, I hadn't planned to, I find maps take me way longer and I feel others are far better at it. Would be nice to have something that fits the style though!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Alan, I just purchased the Dungeon Buddies monster pack one and want to try it with some of the Old World Style maps. There's something similar about the styles I think will work well together. Annnnnd, if you are taking requests for ideas for the next set: 3/4 views of characters looking left or right, laying down, disemboweled characters are always quite cheery, body parts too....oooooh...body parts...
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Yes - Dungeon Bloodies! Thanks for the ideas and for the support Russ :) Laying down and corpses/wounded versions are no bother. Do you have an example of what you're thinking for 3/4 looking left and right? Just so I am on the same page ideas wise.

Edited 1421771854
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Mostly just looking left and right...just to add a little more variation. I just tried your goblins in a test map here on a down and dirty quickie map I made on Roll20's map editor and HOLY SCHNIKIES!!! They look awesome! Thank you for creating something with which I can populate my worlds! [Annnnd happy dance, happy dance, happy dance!] So far, I just used the goblins, but the styles are both so hand drawn, size differences lend to the fun! Ohh..and if you are taking any more requests...some peasants would be great, townsfolk of different economic classes, a funeral pyre or objects to go along with the dungeon buddies would be nice (guillotine, sacrificial pyre, fire, you get the gist) , wouldn't mind seeing a town drunkard laying down, I dunno... after seeing those, my mind is racing with what to do with them next.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
I'm on it :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I love Orc Berserker 4. =D It's like the Cthulhu Orc Cultist. =D
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Annnd to add to the wish list: some devious underbelly characters (shady looking thieves with hoods, eye-patches, and the like), marketplace vendors (butcher, baker, candlestick maker, florist, rat catcher, etc.), cats, dogs, rats, more anthropomorphic lycanthropes like your new Mouse set , juggler, fire breather and other performers, snake-oil salesman, gypsy(s), executioner (with and without axe), annnnd...think of more later.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
... ideas ... Royalty (I'm sorry Sir Mario, but your Princess is in a another Token Set...) Mounts (like the cutest darned giant riding bunny ever!) Farm and Forest critters Treasure and more common place items?