Our GM just up and abandoned the group with no explanation, We are currently level 5. I would say we have a 50/50 mix of RP/Combat, and we are a very relaxed party. We typically Play Sat 930-10pm Est time. Our party consists of: a Ranger a Alchemist a Eldrich Knight (Wanabe) a bard a Rogue I may have forgotten someone ... but thats the idea behind the party. We have a few kinks that we would have to work out ... for instance one of us was bit by a wererat. The old group (Consisting of the rogue and i think the Eldrich Knight) had some brushes with the law ... that led to us saving the town from a dragon. We were kind of following an adventure path ... but kinda not. I think he was just borrowing ideas for his own story. So far we have bumped heads with the thieves guild and done alot of good earning the respect of the town of Riddle Port. A star fell and we helped alot of people by putting down some riots and helping people. Also didnt help our standing with the thieves guild , who demands all the star metal or else ....