Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Numenera GM/Player LFG

Who: New Numenera GM looking for players to run a pre-written adventure (Beale of Boregal). Alternatively, looking for an on-going or new Numenera adventure to join as a player. Game: Numenera Time: Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday; 3-4 hour slot between 6 and 11 pm MST
Yo! I got and buddy and myself that would be down to play on friday's. PM if you wanna get a group started or something -Julio
I would enjoy a Numenera game. I am available Wed or Fri.
I have just recently jumped into the game, having bought the gorgeous book. Depending on time and etc, I'd be keen. I am Aussie, so time zones are always going to be an issue.
So I've just found about numenera not that long ago and it seems very interesting. Do you have an opening left?
Biff A. said: I would enjoy a Numenera game. I am available Wed or Fri. Julio A. said: Yo! I got and buddy and myself that would be down to play on friday's. PM if you wanna get a group started or something -Julio Cool! Are you all down for working with a GM new to the game? I have several years of GM experience, but I only recently purchased the Numenera core book, so things might be a bit slow at first.
Webzy said: So I've just found about numenera not that long ago and it seems very interesting. Do you have an opening left? Absolutely. Seems like there is quite a bit of interest. Five players would be great.
I have no problem with a GM new to the game.
Is this ongoing or already ended? Open to new toons? Numenera is the first RP I've ever tried, and only as of a few days ago. I'd love to run my Clever Nano who Crafts Illusions with your group.
Hi JV, thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, the game is currently full. If someone drops out, I will be sure to let you know, but I only expect it to go for another two sessions at most. I have not planned to run anything after that, at least not in the next month or so.
If you start a new campaign, please keep me in mind. I'd love to try out Numenera.
Okay. Depends on the availability. This turned out to be more popular than I anticipated, and I have a couple of other people in line, but I will let you know if a space opens up.