Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Setting up Random Dungeon Map Generator

Scaby79
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi there, as the topic about the script I'm referring to is closed, I opened a new one. I hope this is correct. (I'm relatively new here). I tried to get the script "Random Dungeon Generator" from Stephen ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/655402/script-ra" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/655402/script-ra</a>... to run, but I'm struggling setting up the rollable table. I bought the tiles in the market place, tagged them and added them to my library. But after building the rollable table with them an running the macro to build the map I get the following error: "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." After that I tried uploading the Tiles individually to the library an built the rollable table with them. Then I got: "ERROR: Please use the 'thumb' size for imgsrc properties." So I scaled the images to 200x200 (also 70x70), uploaded them again, built the table again, .... I still got: "ERROR: Please use the 'thumb' size for imgsrc properties." I'm pretty much out of ideas here, can anyone help me with this? Thank you very much in advance. Scaby
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You don't need to alter the images. Download the images to your PC (to some folder.) Create a Rollable Table named "GeomorphicTiles" Add an item to the table, name it "Geo_Type_A_0001" Then hit the "choose file" button and find the image named "Geo_Type_A_0001" and upload it as that table items icon. Repeat the steps 2-4 for "Geo_Type_A_0002" through "Geo_Type_A_0045."
Scaby79
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hey Stephen, thank you very much for the quick and helpful reply. Now the script, which is btw awesome, is working like a charm. 1001 Thanks, Scaby