Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Service Outage

Lovely. Prime time EST, and services are down. Any ETA on uptime?
Yep, our game went down too. Two of the shards are down, if the pingdom status is to be believed.
the problem isn t new. Me and my group have lags since ~3hours. First kicked from forum, then delays on seeing other players rolls Edit: 5 mins later servers up again. DDoS?
And back down again. SOMETHING is wrong. An official response would be nice.
Eeyep. Real Time Sync Shards 8 and 10 keep twitching on and off. Oh, now number 4 as well.
Gotta love when they're all about "Oh, check our our new shiny features!!!" You know what? Every shiny new feature in the world is USELESS to me if I can't access your service. Work on some damn STABILITY first. Then add new features.
We're working on it. Sorry for the trouble.
Guys GM with real Dice is killing my char and no PP left :(((  #warhammer 2nd
Thanks for the reply, Riley. Even if there are problems, the dev team here is quick to respond, and I appreciate that.
Things should be coming back online now. Sorry again for this. Gamer N' Geek said: Gotta love when they're all about "Oh, check our our new shiny features!!!" You know what? Every shiny new feature in the world is USELESS to me if I can't access your service. Work on some damn STABILITY first. Then add new features. I know you probably typed that out of frustration, but just so you know, we do take stability very seriously, and this is the longest downtime we've had on any shard in something like 2 months. Hopefully we'll go even longer next time.
Then we'll call it timing. Because what I know is this: I don't use Roll20 that often. Once, maybe twice a week, if I can get players together. Which means that since I backed, I've played maybe 8 sessons? Of those 8, there has been downtime in at least 3. If someone were to ask me "Do you consider Roll20 a stable service?" Right now my answer would have to be no. February 28. March 26. Today. A ll those are just the ones I've posted on the forums about. Not all there were, just the ones I've posted about. So, maybe it's just bad luck and all your downtimes happen to be on the days I can get players together. Or maybe you're just down a lot more than you should be.
you do gr8 job! Character is saved :) thx
Gamer N' Geek said: Then we'll call it timing. Because what I know is this: I don't use Roll20 that often. Once, maybe twice a week, if I can get players together. Which means that since I backed, I've played maybe 8 sessons? Of those 8, there has been downtime in at least 3. If someone were to ask me "Do you consider Roll20 a stable service?" Right now my answer would have to be no. February 28. March 26. Today. A ll those are just the ones I've posted on the forums about. Not all there were, just the ones I've posted about. So, maybe it's just bad luck and all your downtimes happen to be on the days I can get players together. Or maybe you're just down a lot more than you should be. <a href="http://status.roll20.net/" rel="nofollow">http://status.roll20.net/</a> I think it's well within a reality of "acceptable ranges" BUT as we all know, any downtime when the party is united is going to feel unacceptable. As such, we work hard to avoid downtime, and it's something we take very seriously. &nbsp;That said, the majority of downtime is out of our hands, in the trust of Firebase. &nbsp;They are usually quick to say when they are having issues:&nbsp; <a href="https://twitter.com/FirebaseStatus" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/FirebaseStatus</a> However, I don't want to sound like we "blame" Firebase for things-- their great and consistent service allows us to focus on bettering this program instead of hosting this program. They, like us, are trying to better their new service, and at times that causes hiccups. &nbsp;Given how increasingly rare those hiccups are, we're glad to be working with them. Again, sorry for any troubles and know that we are always pushing for better. &nbsp;