Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Draw Shape: Color Choice Not Sticking

On the Token Layer: Select Draw Shape Color is Orange, change it to black Select Freehand - Color is orange. Select Draw Shape - Color is back to orange. Shouldn't it be on black - the last color I selected? Strangely, on the Map layer it works differently: Select Draw Shape Color is Orange, change it to black. Select Freehand. Color is now black. Maybe that's OK though I think each tool should have a default color not that they all share one. Select Draw Shape - Color remains black. Works as expected on this layer.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Your default color is the same as your player color. I.E. if your player color (the same as when you ping, next to your camera) is orange, it's going to default to that color when you draw.
Good to know and a good way to set the default, thanks, but the program should leave the color alone once you select something. Not keep changing it back on it's own.