Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG: Need 1 or 2 players for weekly Star Wars Saga game, Saturday EST (GMT -5)

Alright, here we go. We've got a game. Right now, it's a DM and two players. We need to get at least one more player, but preferably two more. Maybe three, who knows. Depends on what kind of traction this gets, which so far has been zero, considering I'm rewriting all of this. So, what do you need to know? Saturday EST, GMT -5 Weekly, which is important. If you miss a game now and then, whatever. If you miss games consistently, save us both the time. Long Sessions! We usually go from 4 PM (Give or take an hour) to midnight, or later. Legacy Era No Jedi/Force Users. We're hunting Jedi/Sith. Not sure if we're focused on one over the other just yet. Profanity Alert. Colorful language will be used. If you're easily offended, we're not the group for you. Party is leaning somewhat evil. I think that's everything. If you need to know more, ask. We're probably going to be starting around 6 PM, about an hour and 20 minutes from this post.
ill join
Shawn, I would be interested in such a game. Still looking for people?
We are. We just had someone head off for the night, but there's still two of us here and ready to play. How quickly can you two get a character sheet done?
Booooooooooooooooom!
i would like to join if you could help me make a character. im new to the star wars saga thing
We're not looking for more new players. Right now I'm the most experienced one in the group and I'd like someone with at least as much experience as I have.
Beep-boop.
Heyo, what's your point buy? My experience with saga is high.
We roll for stats. I'l try and get you an invite for the game.