Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Folders for Maps

I've just found Roll20 and first I've got to say that its EXACTLY the tabletop gaming tool I've been searching for. I've tried all the others and finding the right token for simple things took far too long, it bogged down the game. Thank you all at Roll20! One thing that I've found a need for already is that I've already uploaded a number of ready-to-use maps and its getting kind of cluttered having to go through them all to find the one I'm searching for. I could just make folders on my computer and upload just what I need in the short term, but I like to prepare for multiple different paths my players could take. Some sort of simple folder system would be great for organizing our maps.
You can use the tags system to get something in the meantime. Tag them with the names you would use for the folders, then when you enter that tag in the search box, those images will show up at the top.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to start doing that.