Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mount & Blade: Warband, Savage Worlds!

So i've just realized what i should be doing, and that's a tabletop version of the 2010 sandbox masterpiece, Mount & Blade: Warband. I finally have a rules system that's not setting-dependent, so now it's finally possible without completely re-inventing the wheel! I'm working on the basics right now, but i'll need help to do this right. So if you're patient enough to give input on changes, and parse through revisions, you might get to found your own kingdom on the ashes of your enemies, or become the richest, most influential businessman in all Calradia!
I'm interested as all heck 'bout this.
Yes!
some sexy question for you my man, what timezone are you in and wheh are you thinking of running it? (Day/Time). These are all really sexy.
Don't really have a time in mind yet. I just know my own time-zone, and that this needs to happen for the good of all dice.