Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using /as with two word token names

I've done up some NPCs with skill macros using the /as command. Here's an example: /as @{selected|token_name} Handgun check: [[ 1d10! + @{Ref}[REF] + @{Handgun}[SK] + ?{Modifier|0}[MOD] ]] This works fine as long as the token's name is one word, and the output looks like this: But then, if the token name is two words, it uses the first word as the "as", and then includes the second word as part of the "check" text. Take for example the output for the character "Pistol Mike": My workaround right now is to put an underscore in the token name, but I'd prefer not to have to do that: I'm wanting to use the /as command so I don't have to change the character's ID in the chat window every time I want to post as a different character. Any help?
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Put the name between quotes, like this: /as "@{selected|token_name}" Handgun check: [[ 1d10! + @{Ref}[REF] + @{Handgun}[SK] + ?{Modifier|0}[MOD] ]]
Thanks!