Trying one more time... Looking for: ongoing 4E campaign with no restrictions (unless you want to exclude essentials) Available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 6:15 pm MDT (BST-7) and on [not available Wednesdays, MIGHT be able to do Sat/Sun evenings] Experience: not totally new; used roll20 many times, know most rules; no camera, have mic/G+/Skype Prefer: party of 4 PCs, able to play nice with others (no pvp, evil characters, or being a jerk), adults, consistently attend sessions or give advance warning if you can't make it Basically, I just want a campaign where people will consistently show up and not change their mind/drop out after a few sessions. I'd like to use the same character (and party) to progress throughout the campaign, without anyone derailing it. Would like to start in Heroic tier, but not opposed to starting at a later level provided you have a bit of patience with me (creating macros etc. is not a problem, and I think I can pick up higher level play after a short adjustment period).