Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Update Broke Savage Worlds?

Anybody else suddenly seeing their character sheets go blank? All of your character sheets tonight have no attributes or skills. There also appears to be some sort of error:
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Based on the screenshot it appears you are not using the Tabbed character sheet...is that a correct assumption? Just want to make sure, because when I went into my campaign everything seemed to be working fine.
Correct, we are not using the tabbed sheet. The other one.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
That's not my sheet, but I looked at the code and couldn't see any obvious reason it should break. Unfortunately, I don't have the time currently to look deeply at it, so will need to wait for the sheet creator to take a look. Sorry...

Edited 1426252797
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That "<<<<<<< HEAD" stuff is indicative of an unresolved merge conflict. Everything between "<<<<<<< HEAD" and "=======" was from one version of the file, while everything between "=======" and ">>>>>>> origin/master" was from another version of the file. Looking at the history, Chris Jones fixed the roll button for investigation (which was using the lockpicking trained stat by mistake), while Josiah Bradbury (the sheet author) changed the way the roll buttons dealt with the wild die. Then, Josiah merged all changes from the character sheets repo without noticing the merge conflict to the Savage Worlds sheet. The first of those two roll buttons will roll investigation with the variable wild die as designed, but uses the lockpicking trained stat. The second button doesn't have the variable wild die, but uses the investigation training correctly.