Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't flip or mirror drawings - they revert on reload.

Hi, I've created some map elements as drawings - black edged, black filled polygons. I can duplicate and rotate them OK, but when I want to flip them, that's not one of the entity options (unlike for tokens). Which is a shame as it would seem quite easy to add. Anyway, I can produce the effect I want by dragging the left slider of the drawing over across the right side of the drawing so that left and right are reversed. (Or top and bottom.) Sounds like a successful workaround. Except that when I reload or return to the map, the flipped drawings are in the right place still but they have "unflipped" back to their original orientation. :-( This seems to be not what should happen, and makes me sad. Can it be fixed. (And/or a flip option added for drawings like for tokens?) Thanks.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Sredni, I can understand your expectation. However, this is more of a feature request than a technical issue, as it's mostly to add functionality. I'd strongly recommend creating a thread in the ideas and suggestions forum.
Sounds like a bug to me. However, the bug is either the drawings aren't supposed to be dragged across themselves like that or the bug is that they didn't remain the way they were upon reload.