Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

A Thank You to the Roll20 Users

PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
February was a record breaking month for me for Marketplace sales. It blew away previous months by a huge margin and meant that this month I've been able to afford a few RPG books I've been eyeing up for ages. I want to say thanks to all of you who might browse these forums and bought anything by Paul Ooshun. I started making tokens because there's always niche games that don't get much attention, and I wanted a chance to fill some of that gap on Roll20. Of course, making more popular stuff helps pay the bills, so I do a bit of that too, but I really like it when I get to make something that you just don't see much of, if any. Last month I produced an Adventure Mouse Tokens pack for the Marketplace. This month I'm pleased to give away... THIRTY FREE TOKENS f or all your Ghostbusters needs! <a href="https://t.co/0L7ZKvyZxm" rel="nofollow">https://t.co/0L7ZKvyZxm</a> Unfortunately free tokens aren't allowed on the Marketplace any more so you'll have to get them via Dropbox. Help yourselves folks. I hope you see something in amongst those that you enjoy or find useful. Know any communities who might like to give a Ghostbusters campaign a try on Roll20? Feel free to paste the link there too. Let's get more games on Roll20, and make this the best year yet :)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Legend
Very nice, thanks! I don't see myself running a Ghost Busters game, but lots of these tokens will make great looking undead for my D&D game.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Very awesome, Alan! =D
Lorien Wright
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Congratulations Alan =^_^= That's awesome news to hear.
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Very kind :)
Wow, Alan, those are great! ...and just the inspiration I need to revive my Ghostbusters game! I'm busy the rest of this week, but keep an eye out for a one-shot coming soon! -Phnord, who ain't afraid of no ghost! (Meaning he's a little afraid of some ghosts, especially that creepy little girl with the teddy bear!)
Thanks!

Edited 1426971041
Greg Taylor (Greytale)
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Congrats on a great February! Having the Mouse RPG on my bookshelf, I can really appreciate your mouse pack. Great stuff!
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Really delighted there's been some take-up of these, proving useful in both Ghostbuster and non-Ghostbuster capacities alike! :) Always amazes me if you give people something to work with they can often generate ideas I'd never think of for them in a hundred years. Keep up the awesomeness folks :)
I did it: One-Shot Tonight (3-31-15) Thanks Alan H!