Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Star Wars Saga Edition Character Sheet

Alicia
Sheet Author
This sets up a character sheet without having to duplicate other sheets in your campaign. This will only affect new Character entries.&nbsp; Attributes consist of: HP DT The 3 Defenses The 6 attributes (The modifiers should be entered here for the Skill calculations) BAB half level All skills have been added as Abilities and already include a formula to add in the corresponding attribute and half level. All that needs to be added is the +5 for&nbsp;training&nbsp;and focus or change the modifier for any feats/talents that change it. For script to work, you have to add the character, save it and then when you reopen it the attributes and abilities will be available for the next edit. Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to better the script. <a href="https://gist.github.com/alicia86/a934d4309b87c770abc1" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/alicia86/a934d4309b87c770abc1</a>
Konrad J.
Pro
API Scripter
Good job, I don't play the game, but it shows what can be done with the API to help automate tedious entries!
Alicia
Sheet Author
Konrad J. said: Good job, I don't play the game, but it shows what can be done with the API to help automate tedious entries! Indeed... This is also a step into sharing other character sheet designs as well. Updated the code to include the skill name with the ability roll.
This does make me want to run a SW game again... at the very least play one! Good work. I might use it to build sheets for D&amp;D as well in my campaign.
Find me!
Alicia
Sheet Author
Ya.. I would love to play in a game myself
Line 134 should read: action: "Knowledge: Galactic Lore\n/r 1d20 + @{Int} + @{halfLevel}", Also, you might want to add these attributes: &nbsp; createObj("attribute", { &nbsp; name: "Condition", &nbsp; current: 0, &nbsp; max: 10, &nbsp; characterid: obj.id &nbsp; }); &nbsp; createObj("attribute", { &nbsp; name: "Force Points", &nbsp; current: 5, &nbsp; max: 5, &nbsp; characterid: obj.id &nbsp; }); &nbsp; createObj("attribute", { &nbsp; name: "Dark Side Score", &nbsp; current: 0, &nbsp; max: 24, &nbsp; characterid: obj.id &nbsp; }); and this ability: &nbsp; createObj("ability", {&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; name: "Spend-Force-Point",&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; description: "",&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; action: "Spend Force point\n/r 1d6",&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; characterid: obj.id &nbsp; &nbsp; });
Alicia
Sheet Author
Updated,&nbsp; I also went ahead and included the Condition attribute to all the skill rolls.
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
Just as a quick point this should really be a few arrays and some loops.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Alex L. said: Just as a quick point this should really be a few arrays and some loops. It works the way it is written, but if there is a more efficient way to write it I would be happy to incorporate it as a future sample to others.
actually, I Haven't been able to get it work. at all. followed instructions, but it crashes the server. unexpected identifier error.&nbsp;
and after four attempts, it works. kinda thought it might it i posted on here. I really shouldn't force murphys law like that, but it works nearly every time. gonna bit me in the ass one day (Karma - its a dog of a thing)