Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Making custom cards persist across pages?

Hello, I've made some light side and dark side cards for my Edge of the Empire game. I was wondering if there was a way I could deal the cards on my holding page and have them show up and retain their flipped status across all pages in the campaign?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You can make cards visible to everyone from your hand. The other solution would be to use the API.
Yes, I understand how to make them visible and flip them etc. it's just when I change pages they seem to stay on the preceding page. i have a great api script that tracks the destiny pool in the chat window. It works it's just not as visual as I initially wanted. Thanks anyway.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Si said: Yes, I understand how to make them visible and flip them etc. it's just when I change pages they seem to stay on the preceding page. i have a great api script that tracks the destiny pool in the chat window. It works it's just not as visual as I initially wanted. Thanks anyway. What I'm trying to say is that you can have the cards visible in your hand and the players can check your hand for reference. If that's not visible enough for you, you could have an API script that copies the cards from page to page as you move around.
Ahhh I understand now. Sorry. I was being dense. I'll go play with that. Cheers Steve!