Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Opinions on Mekton Zeta / Interlock for Roll20?

Hey Y'All -  Has anyone recently run either Mekton Zeta or another Interlock game recently on Roll20?  Is there anything only jumps out in play as opposed to reading through that I should be aware of?  Any snags with running the game in Roll20 beyond needing the API to handle the critical success and fumble system entirely?  Finally, are characters created with Interlock sufficiently deep and interesting or do they feel bland and generic? I've made some breakthroughs in the themes and concepts for a mech campaign I'd like to run and while Mekton Zeta can certainly handle the big stompin' robot part to my satisfaction, I don't know about the human element.  So while I can always swap out character generation for another system, if it ain't broke I don't need to fix it.  Let me know. To pay the Joesky tax, here's some tiny mechs made with the Lego Digital Designer - which is what started the ball rolling on this again.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I've thought about it but two things stopped me. One is the fact I don't have the books and the other is that I don't run anime games like that. I suck at that genre.