Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experenced Player LFG [L5R, 7th Sea, Shadowrun, Anima, some nWoD, some 40K, some DnD, others]

Edited 1428069007
What I go by: Bear, usually. Total gaming experience: Approximately 12 years. Preferred medium: Either pure text or hybrid voice/text roleplay Known systems(Sorted by order of preference): -Legend of the Five Rings -Geist: The Sin-Eaters -7th Sea -Shadowrun 4th Edition -Final Fantasy RPG(Returners system) -Houses of the Blooded -Mage: The Awakening -Dark Heresy 1st Edition -Hunter: The Vigil -Anima: Beyond Fantasy -Fallout RPG(Jason Mical's Rules) -Pathfinder -Rogue Trader -Dungeons and Dragons 3.X -Shadowrun 5th Edition -Final Fantasy RPG(Zodiac system) What I'm looking for in a game : I prefer socially-minded games with deep, well-thought-out settings(Particularly if said settings are published so I can do some reading) where the emphasis is on interaction, politics, and reputation. Another way to hook me into a game is through the use of management. Building an empire, allocating and managing resources, controlling territory and militaries. That **** is my crack. Pretty much what I'm looking for is a game where combat is not the end-all-be-all, and in fact is more often than not the worst possible choice. Please do not ask me to play in a module or pre-published adventure path. What I bring to the table: I'm honest, frank, and forthright generally without being rude. If I'm engaged, I'm going to invest in the game by providing story points and possibly even bringing in extra resources. If I'm not engaged, or I have a problem with the game, the GM is going to hear about it quickly and in a concise and non-obstructive manner. I engage in dialogue first and foremost, and encourage my tablemates to do the same. How to reach me: Either respond to this thread or add me to your Skype(my handle is ampzaphrix, please state in your request who you are). Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Bumping the thread. As an aside, I may on occasion ask to sit in on a session if I'm joining a game in medias res. I'm generally quiet, or will directly message the GM if I have any questions or concerns. It's more or less so I can get a feel for what kind of group I may be working with, what's kosher and what isn't, and a sense of the playstyle.
Bumping the thread.