Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Non-Immediate Macro's

Is there a way to set a macro to not go off immediately when pressed (as a button)? I'd like to be able to have a number of buttons to roll dice, that I can hit in any order I like, then press enter when I'm done.
Nope. Not without becoming a mentor and writing an API script to do so.
The closest thing I can think of would be a series of Queries prompting you to enter what dice you want to roll, and then roll them in the macro. ex: [[ ?{dice1|1d20} + ?{dice2|1d20} + ?{dice3|1d20} + ?{dice4|1d20} ]] ./etc
Well, I went mentor for various reasons... Anyone know of an API script that would do this?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Such a script could be written though I'm not aware of one currently. I'd suggest posting in the API forum with [Request] in the title. Be sure to describe what you'd like thoroughly, someone might jump in and write it for you (I'm crazy busy this weekend through next weekend, but if no one's got what you need by then, I can probably turn that out pretty fast).
heh, litterally just started a thread. Though I'm not sure how descriptive I can be without being confusing.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ω said: Well, I went mentor for various reasons... Anyone know of an API script that would do this? Store Commands may accomplish what you're looking for. It lets you create a sequence of commands, and you can introduce a delay between each. The collection of commands is then executed at a later time.