Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tales of Two Harbors [In Need of 3 players, Mondays, Weekly 5pm EST]

Edited 1428003221
==RECRUITMENT HAS CLOSED!== Tales of Two Harbors is a campaign in the process, but we had three of our members drop out after I had to take an unexpected absence from DM'ing. Background Story The Teldrassian Empire from the Material Realm (Vanilla D&D) had a plan. They wished to give birth to a new land for their glorious conquest, and wished to give their goddess a plane to rule over. Through magic and machinery might, they managed to do so, but at great cost. Following the activation of the Doomsday device, the machine imploded, tearing a rift in space where it had been. The rift consequently enveloped the entire city-state of Teldras, killing thousands of men, women and children in transit. Those who survived found themselves in a new land, but most appeared in the skies, only to fall to their death. In other realms (Ebberon and Forgotten Realms), rifts appeared as well, but these were explosive and deadly, catching those nearby in an inferno of magic and death. Those outside of the epicenter and within a few hundred miles were instantly banished to the new realm, and a majority of them did not survive the arrival. The transfer in these realms was not simply affected by living matter. Entire buildings and objects were also torn from their realms, sent to the new realm. A few dozen of the survivors of the Arrival made a homestead at the northernmost side of the island, calling it Two Harbors. And this, is where the story began. Who We Need The party currently needs; - A Cleric devoted to healing - A roguish type - At least one Goliath - A Support (Buff) character - A Heavy Tank-ish character (Barbarian or something) Character Creation Level 5 Array of 15, 12, 12, 12, 12, 8 or 15, 14, 12, 11, 10, 10 No magic items (You will gain these through play) Any race besides Human (We already have two humans in the party) The Village of Two Harbors Population: Roughly 200 (Around 170 civilians, 20 guards and 10 significant NPCs) Ruler: The village does not have any nobility of any kind, but is ran by a Mayor, who is named Rasmund. Defenses: A wooden Palisade surrounds the village's perimeter, giving minimal protection from the wild and its denizens. The palisade is made from Huge-sized trees and stands roughly twenty feet tall. A barrack for the town's tiny militia force of 20 guards sits at the edge of town along the palisade. The palisade has four towers lining the outer wall, each made of timber and offering little protection, but is the only place for archers to shoot out from the palisade. Available Services: Jormun's Inn and Tap: The center of town holds an Inn and Tavern called Jormun's Inn and Tap. It is ran by Jormun Grey-eye and his son Joffery Grey-eye, and offers rooms for travelers as well as food and drink. Trosk's Ironforge: Trosk was recently slain by the party, after it was revealed he had turned on the village, but the forge remains. Apothecary: An apothecary ran by Ulund Yormane, a gnome, sits at the edge of town and offers potions and remedies for travelers. If you are interested, here is the application template. Please have your character finished by Monday. Application Template Player Name: Character Name: Do you have Skype?: Do you have a working mic?:

Edited 1428007859

Edited 1427937776
Player Name: John D Character Name: Thomas Kingsley (Elf Rogue) Do you have Skype?: Yes Do you have a working mic?: Yes
Player Name: Katie. Character Name: Veridian Evergluum (halfling, rogue.) Do you have Skype?: yes Do you have a working mic?: yes
Boss, unfortunately we already have a bard picked out. If you are alright with playing another class, please update your post. John D, you will be the third pick for us. Send me a contact request on skype (my username is nathanwilson1993) and include your character's name in the request message. Katie, you will be the fourth pick, but we will need to talk to the others and figure out what role you can play (since John applied prior to you with the same class). I would have no issue running for six players, since that means combat and social encounters can get a bit more challenging and fun. Send me a contact request on skype (username above) and include your character's name. == AS FOR NOW, RECRUITMENT WILL BE CLOSED!== If you still wish to join, you may send me a PM and I will keep you in mind in case one of our members must leave, or rage quits or something. No promises, though.

Edited 1428007923
I have already chosen four characters that I felt fit with the (current) party the most, but if there is a drop-out, I will send you a message.