Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[REQUEST] Status Macro API

I'm a convert from Maptools. When there I had a number of buttons I'd use to apply different status effects, each with their own image, to a token. One press would add it, a second press would remove it. I've seen the few status API scripts here that seem like they do that, but they all use purple dots. I need something for a Cardinal engine game where there is no HP, just status's.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You can toggle any of the built in statuses this way with my TokenMod script. !token-mod --set statusmarkers|! white-tower --ids @{target|token_id} If you are a player, you need to ask the GM to enable the --ids for players. You can omit the --ids portion if you have the token selected. If you're interested in custom status markers, there is a suggestion for that: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1239900/create-c" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1239900/create-c</a>...
Perfect! Thanks muchly.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Marking Conditions will allow you to set or unset any statusmarker on a token. It has aliases for D&D 4e statuses, but the script accepts the names of the icons themselves as a fallback, if you're not playing 4e or you're applying a status that isn't one of the standard ones. The names of the icons, in order from left to right and top to bottom, are: "red", "blue", "green", "brown", "purple", "pink", "yellow", "dead", "skull", "sleepy", "half-heart", "half-haze", "interdiction", "snail", "lightning-helix", "spanner", "chained-heart", "chemical-bolt", "death-zone", "drink-me", "edge-crack", "ninja-mask", "stopwatch", "fishing-net", "overdrive", "strong", "fist", "padlock", "three-leaves", "fluffy-wing", "pummeled", "tread", "arrowed", "aura", "back-pain", "black-flag", "bleeding-eye", "bolt-shield", "broken-heart", "cobweb", "broken-shield", "flying-flag", "radioactive", "trophy", "broken-skull", "frozen-orb", "rolling-bomb", "white-tower", "grab", "screaming", "grenade", "sentry-gun", "all-for-one", "angel-outfit", "archery-target" So, for example, if you have a status "empowered" and you want to associate it with the "lightning-helix" icon, you could create two macros "Set-Empowered" and "Remove-Empowered": !mark @{target|token_id} lightning-helix !unmark @{target|token_id} lightning-helix You could also make a macro for !clearmark @{target|token_id} to remove all statuses from a token, and you could use @{selected_token_id} instead of @{target|token_id}, in which case you would need to select the token before hitting the macro, instead of being prompted to click the token after hitting the macro.