Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[REQUEST] Multiple Macro's - Single Line

What I'd like to be able to do is press multiple macro buttons, but only have them go off when the Enter/Send button is pressed. If that is too complicated, the end 'want' is that I have a macro for each skill a character has on their sheet. In this game, multiple skills are rolled at a time. I would want to be able to roll all of those macros on the same line.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ok. These macros you've got, are they all under your control, or do they come from a character sheet? I'm picturing each of the skill macros might have something like: !queue-roll 3d6 [Bluff] and the End macro might have: !roll-queue The !queue-roll command would keep track by player of each roll requested, then the !roll-queue command would assemble them all together and send them to the chat, then clear the queue. Does that sound about right?

Edited 1428154818
What I currently have: Each token has a sheet where each skill and attribute is listed. Skills and attributes range from: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 Attributes are only one die, skills can be multiple dice. The macros for the skills/attributes are formated as **SKILLNAME:** [[@{selected|SKILLNAME}]] as Token Actions In the character sheet, if a skill had multiple dice I formated as (example) d6]][[d8 So far as what you suggested... sounds good. Would it be possible that !queue-roll would activate by default and then I could just make a Token Action macro for the !roll-queue named 'Roll'?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
What do you mean by "activate by default"?
That instead of entering a command to make it work, the players just hit their macros and then enter... or a roll button... or something ^_^ Maybe I'm jumping ahead of things.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You're fine. :) you royld just put those commands in macros.
Are those default Roll20 commands or do they require API coding?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Require coding. Should be pretty easy coding.